- Type:Boutique Hotel
- Summary:Amansara exudes serenity and tranquillity
- Feature:Amansara's Guides are experts on Khmer history
- Rooms:24 suites
- Location:Siem Reap ,
- Nearest airport:Siem Reap Airport
Location and transfer
15 minutes from Siem Reap Airport by private car transfer.
Of the twenty-four air-conditioned guest suites, twelve boast private pools, while all feature a ceiling fan, telephone with internet access, a safe and a CD player.
- Room View: Private courtyard views
- Facilities: Decorated in an elegant palette of earth tones, you can expect beautiful linens, fabulous furnishings and absolute comfort without a hint of unnecessary frilliness. Suites feature a dressing area, lounge area and bathroom, which opens onto a light-filled courtyard featuring a water garden and cushioned banquette.
- Rooms: 12
- Room View: Pool and courtyard views
- Facilities: The Pool Suites feature a private six by five-metre swimming pool and are fronted by additional private dining areas beside a grassy courtyard.
Health & Fitness
Four treatment rooms, each with an attached relaxation area and private steam bath and shower, are available to provide guests with a range of massage and beauty treatments using Cambodian techniques and natural products. Each treatment and relaxation room looks out onto a reflection pond.
Just ten minutes from the entrance to the Angkor Wat UNESCO World Heritage Site, Amansara is perfectly placed for early-morning and late-afternoon outings to the temple complex of Angkor Wat, avoiding the sun and the crowds. These complimentary outings utilise Amansara’s own fleet of remorks (moped-powered trishaws) and guests are accompanied by their very own Amansara Driver and English-speaking Guide, who is well-informed on Cambodia’s history. In addition, more bespoke, off-the-beaten-path excursions, conducted to suit the individual’s pace, can be arranged, depending on individual interests.
Alternatively, accompany Amansara’s kitchen brigade to the local market, teeming with fresh produce, and visit a noodle shop to watch as fresh rice noodles, nom ben chok, are prepared before you. Afterwards, in the Khmer Village House, join a Khmer chef in the preparation of a traditional Khmer dish, which can easily be re-created at home.