- Type:Boutique Hotel
- Summary:A wilderness hideaway with a peaceful setting
- Feature:The open-air Music Pavilion has huge cushions and loungers
- Rooms:20 Luxury Tents
- Location:Moyo Island ,
- Nearest airport:Denpasar Airport
Location and transfer
One hour from Denpasar Airport or one hour by floatplane from Ngurah Rai Airport.
Amanwana’s restful and contemporary scheme of white and natural wood tones perfectly complements the air-conditioned tented guest suites with their king-size beds and freestanding baths. The overall effect is one of Zen-like tranquillity. All suites have a mini-bar, bathrobes, toiletries, a safe, wi-fi internet access, hairdryer and a twice-daily maid service.
- Size: 58m²
- Room View: Tropical rainforest setting
- Facilities: The luxurious Jungle Tents include a full range of amenities and boast large windows, canvas ceilings, a hardwood deck, a bedroom with a king-size bed, a spacious sitting area and a large bathroom with twin sinks.
- Size: 58m²
- Room View: Beach setting with ocean views
- Facilities: The luxurious Ocean Tents include a full range of amenities and boast large windows, canvas ceilings, a hardwood deck, a bedroom with a king-size bed, a spacious sitting area and a large bathroom with twin sinks.
A variety of superb dive spots are easily accessible from Amanwana. Guests can organise their underwater programme at the Dive Centre, which can also provide a range of equipment.
Abscond to the Music Pavilion, an open-air canopy filled with huge loungers and cushions, which is the perfect spot for idle days watching the world go by.