- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Intimate hillside setting in the heart of Napa Valley
- Feature:Northern California's top culinary destination
- Rooms:50 rooms, suites & private maisons
- Location:San Francisco ,
United States of America
- Nearest airport:San Francisco Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately two and a half hours from San Francisco Airport.
All rooms and suites are air conditioned and feature a king-size bed, Italian linens, 55” LED screen television, Bose SoundDock II and/or Cambridge Soundworks idock, mediahub connectivity with HDMI, USB and Bluetooth audio, Blu-Ray Player, wi-fi internet access, safe, 22” LED screen in bathroom, Auberge Spa Signature Bath Amenities, bathrobes and slippers, Nespresso Machine, Toaster, and Teapot and a private outdoor terrace.
Maison Rooms :+
- Rooms: 27
- Size: Garden, hillside, upper or lower valley views
- Room View: From 500 plus square feet
- Facilities: Maison rooms feature a Mediterranean inspired décor, with original pieces of contemporary art, king-size beds, fire places, spacious bathrooms with separate showers and French doors opening out onto a private terrace. Italian bed linens, down bedding and duvets as well as Auberge du Soleil's bespoke bath amenities come as standard.
Maison Suites :+
- Rooms: 21
- Size: 1,254 square feet
- Room View: Hillside, upper or lower valley views
- Facilities: These suites feature an oversized private terrace accessed through French doors, as well as a king bedroom, separate living room, spacious bathroom and a butler's pantry with full size refrigerator.
Private Maisons :+
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 1,800 square feet
- Room View: Napa Valley views
- Facilities: These free standing maisons feature a spacious master bedroom with fireplace and seating area; living room with dining alcove and a spacious bathroom. French doors lead to a trellised terrace with a sunken hot tub.
Restaurant Auberge du Soleil:+
- Cuisine: Regional and Mediterranean-inspired
- Setting: The restaurant offers an award-winning menu of country-style cuisine using fresh local produce with a huge wine list to complement it. Indoors there are abstract paintings, exposed beams and wooden furnishings, while outdoors there is a delightful dining terrace with views of the neighbouring vineyards.
- Dress Code: Elegantly/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: Yes
Health & Fitness
The 7,000ft² Auberge Spa offers a treatment menu including body and facial treatments that incorporate natural ingredients from the California region. There is a also a nailcare service. Guests begin their spa experience with a water ritual, which includes a soak in three different springs overlooking the Napa Valley vineyards and olive groves. For couples, or groups of four friends, there is a special spa suite with a fireplace, private outdoor garden and hot spring.
Auberge du Soleil features a large collection of outdoor sculptures – in metal, ceramic, stone and wood – for visitors to view, with pieces also available for purchase.