- Summary:Jungle lodge in Pench National Park
- Feature:An interactive kitchen where guests can mingle with Chefs
- Rooms:12 suites
- Location:Madhya Pradesh ,
- Nearest airport:Nagpur Airport
Location and transfer
2 hours, 30 minutes from Nagpur Airport by car transfer. NB: Visas are required for India.
Each guest suite has air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, safe, mini-bar and a hairdryer.
- Rooms: 12
- Room View: Dry riverbed and forest views
- Facilities: The spacious, standalone guest bungalows comprise two interlinked buildings with a bedroom in one and an en suite bathroom with twin sinks, WC and indoor and outdoor showers (no bath) in the other. Contemporary interiors feature hues of copper and pale turquoise, along with pale cream cement screed floors and high ceilings, with accents and hints taken from the 1950s. Furniture includes wooden beds, ebony chests and comfortable seating. A set of stairs leads guests up to their private 'machan' (open-air rooftop sala) - with a tiled roof, wooden double bed, overhead fan, mosquito netting and curtains, perfect for sleeping beneath the romantic starry sky.
At the lodge, guests can enjoy authentic Central Indian cuisine, as well as Afternoon Tea. Lunches are light and healthy, served near to the swimming pool, overlooking the dry riverbed or in-suite, whereas dinners encompass a range of hearty local specialities and are a more decadent affair. Signature pre-dinner cocktails are served while watching the sunset and mischievous Flying Squirrels performing acrobatics in a huge banyan tree.
The Open Kitchen:+
- Cuisine: Traditional Indian and international cuisine.
- Setting: Breakfast and lunch are served in-suite or next to the interactive kitchen, on the shaded deck area in the midst of the forest.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: Yes
Taj Hotels &Beyond present a unique opportunity - searching for one of the world's most majestic animals, the tiger, travelling either by Jeep or elephant-back, amidst the beautiful surroundings of some of India's National Parks. Each of the three lodges we offer (Pashan Garh, Banjaar Tola and Baghvan Pench Jungle Lodge) can be enjoyed as an additional element to your India itinerary. Alternatively, they can be combined to offer an unparallel experience of the natural world.