- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:A place for pure pampering in the heart of the Napa Valley
- Feature:Each room has been designed for private in-room spa services
- Location:California ,
United States of America
- Nearest airport:San Francisco Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately 90 minutes from San Francisco Airport.
Arranged around four landscaped courtyards, every room at the Bardessono is a suite and doubles as a spa providing REN bath products and bottom-jet baths. Technological amenities include: motion-controlled exterior shuttering systems, virtual surround speaker systems, 40" Sony LCD HD television, media hub, mini refrigerator with complimentary bottled water
- Room View: Garden/ valley views
- Facilities: Available with a king-size bed or one king and one queen bed, each suite features a generous living space, filled with natural light and a gas fireplace. Huge bathrooms with walnut floors, bottom-jet baths, separate showers and double vanities and a concealed massage table have been designed to double as a private spa. There is also a private furnished courtyard or balcony.
Steam Spa suites :+
- Room View: Garden/valley views
- Facilities: All Steam Spa Suites are located on the ground level with a private courtyard. Available with one king-size bed or one king and one queen bed, dressed in organic linens, the suites come with open living spaces and gas fireplaces. Luxurious bathrooms, designed to double as a private spa, feature a concealed massage table, soaking bath, an indoor dual shower-steam room and an outdoor shower.
- Size: 780 square feet
- Room View: Garden/valley views
- Facilities: Located on the ground level, the spacious design of these suites includes an expanded private courtyard and light-filled living spaces, divided from the bedroom areas, featuring a see-through gas fireplace and two flat screen televisions. Bathrooms feature a concealed massage table, a soaking bath, an indoor dual shower-steam room and an outdoor shower.
Health & Fitness
Bardessono’s spa suites, with their massage tables tucked away in cabinets and enormous jetted baths, (Steam Spa Suites also come with a steam shower) mean you never have to leave your room to enjoy a day at the spa. Treatments are seasonally based, and include a wide range of massages, wraps, polishes, soaks and rituals as well as men-only and couples treatments. Opt for the Vinotherapy Massage - in-keeping with the essence of the Napa Valley region it harnesses the properties of organic Chardonnay Grape Seed Oil, for an anti-ageing effect on the skin. If you do, however. venture to the small but rather lovely spa you’ll find it heated and cooled by an underground geothermal system and featuring an infrared sauna.
At the hotel’s shop you can purchase a selection of goods created by artisans from around the world, including hand loomed baby alpaca throw blankets from Peru, jewellery, candles, leather goods, hand-sewn bags and dolls from recycled Japanese Indigo dyed cloth, printed cloths, hand-made papers, glassware, mineral makeup and olive oil.
Luxury Itinerary Ideas
The hotel offers guests the opportunity to take a garden tour with the Chef, or one of the culinary team, to see - and sample - the home-grown herbs and produce.
In spring and summer, guests can book garden parties, which start with the garden tour and include a cocktail, with local herbs and fruits and locally distilled alcohol, and a meal at a table in Lucy’s Garden.
Art & Wine Experience
Join artist Ann Rea and the winemaker for a vineyard tour, after which Ann will capture the scenery in oil on canvas and a storyboard to chronicle your experience. (This experience must be pre-arranged. Please ask our Concierge for further information.)