- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:This hotel feels more like a good friend's home
- Feature:Set on its own quay on Cape Town's fashionable waterfront
- Rooms:120 rooms & suites
- Location:Cape Town ,
Cape Town ,
- Nearest airport:Cape Town International Airport
Location and transfer
25 minutes from Cape Town Airport by private car transfer.
Each guest room or suite has air-conditioning, a mini-bar, tea and coffee-making facilities, iron and ironing board, satellite flat-screen television, iPod docking station, Xbox 360 (suite or penthouse only), limited complimentary wi-fi internet access, international plug points with fax and modem lines, a safe and French windows.
- Size: 38.5m² (including rooftop patio)
- Room View: Harbour, marina and Table Mountain views
- Facilities: Rooftop Luxury rooms are loft-like in their design and each has the added benefit of French windows that lead to a furnished rooftop breakfast patio. Additionally, these guest rooms have a walk-in wardrobe and dressing room, plus a small reading area with a selection of books.
- Size: 45m²
- Room View: Harbour and marina views
- Facilities: Luxury Rooms feature French doors and either face toward the working harbour, or are located on the ground floor on the yacht marina side of the hotel. Classic, individually decorated bedrooms and marble bathrooms ensure a comfortable stay. Interconnecting Luxury Rooms are available, which are ideal for families.
- Size: 45m² (including balcony)
- Room View: Harbour, yacht marina and Table Mountain views
- Facilities: These top floor Rooftop Terrace guest rooms are individually decorated and each has a bedroom and lounge area, a marble bathroom and a dressing room. Additionally, they all feature French doors, which open onto spacious furnished balconies.
- Size: 58.5m² (including balcony)
- Room View: Waterfront and Cape Town views
- Facilities: Along with their individually designed bedrooms, elegant marble bathrooms and foldaway sofas, the spacious Superior Rooms feature a generously proportioned, furnished balcony from which to enjoy views over the city.
One Bedroom Suite:+
- Size: 118.5m² (including balcony)
- Room View: Signal Hill and Table Mountain views
- Facilities: The individually decorated One Bedroom Suites feature bedrooms with French doors, spacious separate lounges and dining areas, marble bathrooms and generously sized balconies - the perfect setting for private dining experiences.
Two Bedroom Suite:+
- Size: 163m² (including balcony)
- Room View: Marina and harbour views
- Facilities: These spacious, individually styled Two Bedroom Suites are ideal for families or friends travelling together. They feature two bedrooms with French doors and en suite marble bathrooms, fully-equipped kitchens, separate lounges and dining areas, powder rooms and French doors leading to sizeable furnished balconies.
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 125m² (including balcony)
- Room View: Marina and harbour views
- Facilities: The Penthouse offers spacious accommodation, with lavish details such as a fully stocked complimentary mini-bar and personalised meal-planning with the Executive Chef. The two Penthouses feature a generous lounge and dining area, walk-in wardrobe, an elegant marble bathroom and a terrace with a private Jacuzzi and an outdoor dining area that affords breathtaking views of the waterfront and city.
Award-winning and creative Cape cuisine is served in the stylish restaurant, Signal, while Bascule Whisky & Wine Bar hosts the largest collection of whisky available in the southern hemisphere.
- Cuisine: Creative gourmet Cape cuisine
- Setting: This elegant restaurant features maritime design references, white table linen and chandeliers. Beside it, is Signal Bar, perfect for an aperitif before dinner or a nightcap afterwards.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: Yes
Youngsters are made very welcome while at Cape Grace, with activity packs, their own specially created menu and a selection of complimentary children's DVDs, game consoles, books and board games, which are available to borrow, on request. Bathtime accessories and miniature bath robes, meanwhile, will make smaller guests feel comfortable and very special throughout their stay. In the evenings, young guests can enjoy either African storytime or decorating gingerbread men.
Health & Fitness
The Spa at Cape Grace, located on the top floor, offers a range of African-inspired treatments to relax and rejuvenate, while views of Table Mountain can be enjoyed from the Relaxation Room after a treatment. All treatments provide guests with an indulgent escape from the realities of life and utilise the professional skincare brand, Skin Sphere. Made from plant extracts, the product helps reset the skin's ability to perform at its optimum.
The spa also pays homage to the mysterious Spice Route, with its signature treatment, Spice Journey (a symbol of wealth throughout the Middle Ages, spices have always been deemed luxury items and a valuable trading commodity). Lasting ninety minutes, various elements within the treatment represent 'journeys', including from India to Kenya, Tanzania to Madagascar and Mozambique to South Africa.
The hotel offers exciting leisure options, including sunset cruises along the Atlantic seaboard, cycle tours and romantic private dinners.
Weddings & Honeymoons
To make your honeymoon even more memorable, enjoy breakfast in the privacy and comfort of your guest room, relax in the hotel spa as you admire views of iconic Table Mountain, or watch the sun set whilst lazing on one of Cape Town's pristine beaches, with a personalised picnic basket.