- Type:Luxury Private Villa
- Style:Total Seclusion
- Lifestyle:Near The Beach
- Child policy:Family with Children under 12 allowed
- Summary:A comfortable and traditional villa with a homely ambience
- Top feature:Expansive sun terrace overlooking the swimming pool
- Rooms:4 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 guests
- Location:Vale Do Lobo ,
- Nearest airport:Faro International Airport
Location and transfer
20 minutes from Faro International Airport by private car transfer.
From the main hallway, there is a lovely wooden staircase leading to two en suite bedrooms that have access to a splendid shared sun terrace. Here, you can sit out on comfortable furniture and gaze over the swimming pool and gardens below.
Downstairs, there is a spacious shared living and dining room with a dining table and chairs, along with cream leather sofas in the lounge area, along with cooling tiled floors and a flat-screen television above the open fireplace. Artwork adorns the walls and modest patio doors direct you outdoors to the swimming pool, lawned garden and sun terraces.
Bedroom One :+
- Room View: Poolside terrace views
- Facilities: Located on the ground floor, this bedroom has twin beds which can be converted to a double bed, an en suite Jacuzzi bathroom and access through patio doors to a partially covered terrace, the garden and pool area. Facilities include air-conditioning and satellite television.
- Room View: Garden and terrace views
- Facilities: This bedroom has twin beds which can be converted to a double bed, an en suite Jacuzzi bathroom and is located on the ground floor. Facilities include satellite television and air-conditioning.
- Room View: Patio views
- Facilities: Located on the upper floor, this bedroom benefits from twin beds (which can be converted to a double bed, if preferred), air-conditioning and satellite television. Additionally, there is a sofa-bed in this room which can accommodate an additional two guests (bringing the total number of guests which can be accommodated at this villa to ten). It utilises the shower room on the landing and has access onto a shared, but generously sized, sun terrace.
Bedroom Four - Master Bedroom:+
- Room View: Atlantic Ocean, Ria Formosa and Vale do Lobo views
- Facilities: Located on the upper floor, this Master Bedroom is a double with an en suite bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi bath, air-conditioning and satellite television. This bedroom enjoys access onto a furnished sun terrace which is shared with Bedroom Three.
There’s a fully-equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer, drinks fridge, a toaster, microwave, oven, kettle, coffee-maker and a dishwasher, plus a cosy dining area seating up to eight guests. In a separate room to the kitchen, you’ll find a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The villa boasts a gas barbecue perfect for alfresco meals, but if you'd prefer not to self-cater, there is a wealth of restaurants located nearby in the fashionable 'Praca' area.
External facilities at the villa
The swimming pool (which can be heated, for an additional charge) sits amidst a pretty garden, boasting an immaculate lawn and mature trees. There is also a large quantity of garden furniture, including sun loungers, and a barbecue for alfresco dinners.
Villa staff details
Maid service five times a week.
Casa da Encosta is in close proximity to a beach and Formosa Nature Reserve. Additionally, it is near to the fashionable 'Praca' area, where an array of restaurants are situated.