- Summary:A short walk from the historic town of Russell
- Feature:Fitness equipment and the services of a personal trainer
- Rooms:5 villas
- Location:Russell ,
Bay of Islands ,
- Nearest airport:Kerikeri Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately forty minutes from Kerikeri Airport by private transfer.
In addition to the private Jacuzzis, fully equipped gourmet kitchens and laundry facilities, all guest villas have air-conditioning, a mini-bar, tea and coffee-making facilites, a hairdryer, safe, television (home cinema), DVD/CD player, telephone, iPod docking station, internet wi-fi access and a daily maid service.
First Light - One Bedroom Villa:+
- Room View: Pool view
- Facilities: Growing out of the hillside, overlooking the pool and presenting magnificent land and seascapes, this is the ultimate honeymoon suite or love nest - an idyllic retreat for two.
The Eyrie - Three Bedroom Villa:+
- Room View: Sea view
- Facilities: The Eyrie is situated high up in native bush, overlooking the ocean and out to Waitangi, Paihia and the Islands of the North.
Eagle Spirit - Three Bedroom Villa:+
- Room View: Grounds of Waitangi views
- Facilities: Tucked into the hillside, Eagle Spirit offers peace and relaxation in a sheltered, sun-drenched location. Watch dolphins play just below you, while unwinding in the outdoor heated spa pool, or from the sun lounger on the deck.
In-villa dining is available on request, with a private Chef who will prepare, in your villa, a specially designed menu featuring produce including freshly caught seafood, venison and lamb.
Eagles Nest's 'Gourmet Epicure':+
- Cuisine: Various dishes
- Setting: Eagles Nest 'Gourmet Epicure' showcases a diverse array of New Zealand’s finest produce, sourced locally and nationwide to provide a true sensation for all the senses to savour.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: No
Just a few minutes by car from historic Russell, guests can explore the local museums, restaurants and bars, or take advantage of whale-watching, big-game fishing and dolphin encounter excursions from Russell's Wharf.