- Summary:A gracious residence in 48 acres of private grounds
- Feature:The private garden spa offers guests fabulous treatments
- Rooms:2 suites and a Two-Bedroom Cottage
- Location:Motueka ,
New Zealand's South Island ,
- Nearest airport:Nelson Airport
Location and transfer
Located in Nelson (South Island); 45 minutes from Nelson Airport.
Both the suites and the cottage come with air-conditioning, mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, flat-screen television, telephones, iPod/iPhone docking station, wi-fi internet access and a twice daily maid service.
- Room View: Views of the grounds
- Facilities: The suites are located upstairs and have super king-size beds with Irish linen sheets and large private bathrooms boasting luxurious toiletries.
The Garden Cottage:+
- Rooms: 2
- Room View: Views of the gardens, filled with a mix of native and exotic plants
- Facilities: The cottage is situated forty metres from the main house and is ideal for families or those seeking a bit more privacy. There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a sitting room, dining area and sun deck and of course access to all the amenities the main house has to offer.
Guests dine in/at the lodge on the finest of New Zealand cuisine. There are no set dining times.
- Cuisine: Various
- Setting: Delicious food and fine wine is served in the formal dining room or outdoor eating areas.
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: Yes
The Abel Tasman Tasman National Park, Mount Arthur and Nelson are just thirty minutes away, so to explore the area do consider hiring a car. For a truly unique experience, venture to Motueka Airport and treat yourself to basic flying lessons aboard an aerobatic aircraft. No experience is necessary, simply bring yourself and an ample supply of enthusiasm while a qualified instructor guides you through the process, culminating in your very own real-life flight. Recorded video footage will also be provided so you can take a lasting memory of the day home with you.