- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Unequivocally the most luxurious hotel in the City of Lights
- Feature:Enjoy a cocktail at La Galerie, with its live pianist
- Rooms:244 rooms & suites
- Location:Paris ,
- Star rating:5 Star
- Nearest airport:Charles De Gaulle Airport
Location and transfer
45 minutes to 1 hour from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 25 minutes from Gare du Nord (for Eurostar arrival).
All rooms and suites have air-conditioning, a mini-bar, telephone, hairdryer, safe, iron and ironing board, and twice daily maid service.
- Size: 37-40m²
- Room View: City or garden views
- Facilities: These crystal-chandeliered rooms are beautifully appointed in Louis XVI style, furnished with either a King-size or two twin beds; marble bathrooms with deep soaking baths and separate shower.
- Size: 40-50m²
- Room View: Garden or courtyard view
- Facilities: The largest standard guest rooms to be found in Paris are located on the first to eighth floors, a private entrance leads into the crystal-chandeliered bedroom with its 18th century inspired furnishings; marble bathrooms feature deep soaking baths and separate showers.
Four Seasons Executive Suite:+
- Size: 60-70 sq. m
- Room View: City or courtyard views
- Facilities: An entrance foyer leads directly to the large sitting room decorated with period furnishings. The separate bedroom hides behind sliding doors.
One Bedroom Deluxe Suite:+
- Size: 80-100 sq. m
- Room View: City skyline or courtyard and garden views
- Facilities: From the large entrance foyer step into an antiqued-filled Parisian-style apartment, filled with modern amenities, a separate bedroom, full marble bathroom and a guest powder room.
Like all the world's greatest capitals, Paris lives at a fast pace, by day, by night and especially at rush hours and is a fabulous place to visit at any time of year. The River Seine divides the city with its Left and Right banks, which are no longer just geographical references. The Left Bank or Rive Gauche, refers to the city's vibrant style of life and fashion, whilst the Right Bank, or Rive Droit, generally refers to the Northern half of the city, renowned for its elegance and sophistication. The most famous street here - without question - is Les Champs Elysees, a wonderful avenue to stroll along and absorb the Parisian atmosphere. If you wish to travel further afield, the Metro serves almost all the 20 arrondissements that spiral out like a snail shell from the first and all display a different aspect of the Parisian culture.
Health & Fitness
Dressed in restful, muted colours and decorated with 18th-century prints, The Spa offers a true retreat in the vibrant heart of the city – and the finest, most luxurious hotel spa in Paris. It comes complete with a comprehensive menu of skin and body treatments and therapies, saunas, whirlpools, and a pool surrounded by trompe l'oeil gardens. The Spa also features private treatment rooms: a private VIP room with a whirlpool, sauna, steam bath and two massage beds, and a relaxation room with three lounge chairs and private music stations.
Weddings & Honeymoons
Sparkling with light and objets d'art, just steps from the Champs-Elysées, this legendary palace hotel offers the widest, most advanced array of luxury function rooms in Paris; ultra-spacious guest rooms, stellar cuisine and warm, intuitive Four Seasons service.
Four Seasons defines the essence of a superb honeymoon. As a destination setting, for just two or a whole party, Four Seasons make weddings and honeymoons seamless and inspiring.