- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Uber-luxury hotel, combining elegance with trendiness
- Feature:Free access to Sports Club L.A. the city's best hotel gym
- Rooms:277 rooms & suites
- Location:San Francisco ,
United States of America
- Nearest airport:San Francisco Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately thirty minutes from San Francisco Airport.
All rooms and suites feature thick terry bathrobes, hair dryer, entertainment plasma/LCD screen television, all-news cable network, pay-per-view movie selection, iHome alarm clock, Internet access, wired internet access and wireless Internet access, multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail, mini bar, safe and a twice daily housekeeping service.
Deluxe Rooms & Deluxe-View Rooms :+
- Size: 460 square feet
- Room View: Panoramic views of San Francisco
- Facilities: Located on the 12th to 17th floors, these rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, king-size beds and marble bathrooms.
- Size: 480 square feet
- Room View: Downtown or Yerba Buena Gardens, and San Francisco Bay. Lower floors: Market Street or Yerba Buena Gardens.
- Facilities: Located on the 6th to 17th floors with floor-to-ceiling windows offering outstanding views, king-size beds and marble bathrooms provide elegant comforts.
Superior Four Seasons Executive Suites :+
- Size: 690 square feet
- Room View: Panoramic views of San Francisco and Yerba Buena Gardens
- Facilities: Located on the 12th to 17th floors, these spacious suites come with a king-size bed and a living area separated from the bedroom by French doors or one solid door. Marble bathrooms feature large, deep soaking bathtubs and separate shower.
Four Seasons Executive Suites:+
- Size: 690 square feet
- Room View: City Views
- Facilities: These sumptuously appointed, oversized suites feature a king-size bed and a living room separated from the sleeping quarters by French doors or one solid door. Furnishings include custom-woven silk floating walls, hand blown Venetian glass fixtures and original pieces of artwork. Technological amenities include two LDC HD televisions and a CD/DVD player.
- Size: 920 square feet
- Room View: San Francisco cityscape
- Facilities: Located on the 7th to 17th floors, these suites come with separate areas for sleeping and entertaining, marble bathrooms and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Premier One-bedroom Suites:+
- Size: 1,380 square feet
- Room View: Yerba Buena Gardens, Market Street and city
- Facilities: Located on the 12th to 15th floors with city-wide views from the floor-to-ceiling windows, these suites feature separate areas for sleeping and entertaining.
Specialty One-Bedroom Suites:+
- Size: 2,300 square feet
- Room View: Yerba Buena Gardens and south to San Francisco Bay
- Facilities: Located on the 16th and 17th floors, the highest floors of the hotel, these suites offer dazzling views. Elegant interiors in shades of pewter, silver and gold, feature custom hand-woven area rugs and silk wall coverings.
Families have access to a children's DVD library within the hotel.
For a unique family experience, why not see the sights of San Francisco from the back of a big, shiny red, fire engine? Just ask the hotel’s concierge to make the arrangements.
Health & Fitness
The Sports Club/LA, directly linked to the hotel, is open to guests over 16 years old. It offers a 75-foot junior Olympic pool and a range of fitness facilities including weights and treadmills, basketball and classes.
Guests have access to the Spa located at The Sports Club/LA where a range of massages, reflexology, medical rejuvenation therapies, aromatherapy, facials and wraps are available. In addition, guests can book a selection of treatments and salon services to have in their hotel room.