- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Stunning location in Thailand's beautiful Mae Rim Valley
- Feature:Learn to cook Asian specialities at the Thai Cookery School
- Rooms:64 Pavillions, 12 Pool Villas & 22 Residences
- Location:Chiang Mai ,
- Nearest airport:Chiang Mai Airport
Location and transfer
25 minutes from Chiang Mai Airport by private car transfer.
All guest suites have a CD/DVD player, iPod docking station, satellite television, tea and coffee-making facilities, mini-bar, hairdryer, in-room safe and ironing board, plus a twice-daily maid service.
- Rooms: 22
- Size: 70m²
- Room View: Garden views
Located throughout the resort, on the ground floor in two-storey clusters of four, the Garden Pavilions offer a luxurious living space, complete with polished teak floors, rich Thai cotton decorations and beautiful Siamese artwork. The bathroom overlooks a secluded garden and features a bath, separate shower and dressing area. Each pavilion features a private outdoor Thai sala (terrace).
Upper Garden Pavilion:+
- Rooms: 22
- Size: 70m²
- Room View: Views of the resort's gardens and the rice paddy fields of the resort.
Housed on the upper level in two-storey clusters throughout the resort, the secluded Upper Garden Pavilions feature traditional northern Thai decorations, a luxurious living space and a private outdoor Thai sala (terrace).
Upper Rice and Rice Terrace Pavilions:+
- Rooms: 20
- Size: 70m²
- Room View: Rice Terrace pavilions overlook the Resort's working rice paddy fields, lower floor while the Upper Rice Terrace Pavilio
The Upper Rice and Rice Terrace Pavilions are housed in two-storey clusters of four, located throughout the resort. The pavilions feature vaulted ceilings and a private outdoor Thai sala (terrace), king-size or two twin beds and a full bathroom.
- Rooms: 12
- Size: 403m²
- Room View: Gardens
- Facilities: Located in the eastern side of the resort, the Pool Villas are the perfect choice for couples that desire total privacy. The spacious living area is equipped a high-tech entertainment system, elements of local architecture and romantic touches like an ornamental bed canopy and skylight. Externally the villa features 282m² of outdoor living space, with a 24m² pool, sundeck, dining pavilion and private garden.
- Size: 244m²
- Room View: Gardens and Mountains View
- Facilities: Perfect for a couple travelling with two young children, these upper-level residences boast one king-sized bed and two twin beds with two generously sized bathrooms, a kitchen and housekeeper. While the adults relax on the veranda, the kids can be kept entertained by board games or the state-of-the-art entertainment system in the spacious interior – the perfect family-style getaway! Family Residence with plunge pool are available or alternatively the Residence Pool is a short walk away.
Two Bedroom Resort Residence:+
- Size: 350m²
- Room View: Mountains and surrounding gardens
- Facilities: Located throughout the resort the Two Bedroom Residences offer the exclusivity of a private home. With plush bedrooms and ample lounging space, they are ideal for families or couples travelling together. Located on the second floor, the spacious living room and outdoor Thai sala offer beautiful views of the resorts gardens. Each residence comes with its own kitchen and housekeeper and the exclusive Residence Pool is a short walk away.
Two Bedroom Residence with Plunge Pool:+
- Rooms: 4
- Size: 350m²
- Room View: Gardens & Mountains
- Facilities: Featuring their own plunge pool and terrace, the luxurious and palatial Two Bedroom Residences with Pool are located on the ground floor of the three- and four-storey residences. They feature polished teak floors and gabled buttresses, reminiscent of ancient temples, with open-plan living and dining space for 8 to 12 people, a fireplace and a kitchen with service quarters. They also feature their own plunge pool and terrace. Each of the bathrooms feature a whirlpool bath, separate shower and double vanity, as well as a separate dressing area.
Three Bedroom Penthouse Residence:+
- Rooms: 6
- Size: 524m²
- Room View: Mountains and surrounding countryside views
- Facilities: Occupying two levels, these residences offer a luxurious sense of space along with spectacular views. Relax in a choice of various sitting rooms, private pavilions or on the penthouse terrace. The penthouse bedroom enjoys complete privacy, while all three sumptuous master bedrooms come with their very own Jacuzzis. The central dining and living areas offer the perfect space to enjoy sumptuous meals, with plenty of natural light. The interiors are a fine balance of comfort and culture, fitted with all modern amenities and decorated with thoughtfully chosen pieces of Thai craftsmanship. Each residence comes with its own kitchen and housekeeper.
At the Gekko Club, the 'Kids For All Seasons' programme (for children from 4 to 12 years old), introduces little ones to Thai language, crafts, dances, cooking local dishes and decorating paper fans and umbrellas. They can also play video games and board games, read books or watch films from an extensive collection. Family activities, not too far away, include visits to a butterfly farm and elephant camps.
Summit Green Valley Country Club is a five-minute drive from Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, providing an eighteen-hole, par 72 course for all levels and abilities.
Health & Fitness
A three-storey villa, designed in the ancient 'Lanna' style of northern Thai temples, The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai offers treatment suites for couples or individuals, with private changing and shower facilities. It also features private herbal aromatherapy steam rooms, individual baths on semi-enclosed 'sala' terraces and double tropical rainshower massage beds. Spa treatments are inspired by ancient Thai rituals and ingredients.
Allow the hotel's Cooking School to take you on a culinary adventure, where both experienced cooks and beginners alike can discover the delights of Thai cuisine. Inspired by the ancient Lanna kingdom, renowned for its refinement and artistry, the experience includes a demonstration and interactive class, the traditional Thai spirit house blessing, a tour of a local food market and a vegetable carving lesson. The school operates from Monday to Saturday and charges apply.
Weddings & Honeymoons
A special place for a magical wedding or honeymoon, a tiny kingdom of Lanna-style pavilions is set amidst rice fields and mountain views in the tranquil Mae Rim Valley. Celebrate in unique pavilions or tropical gardens and enjoy a shared pleasure at the spa or the Thai Cookery School.