- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:World-class resort perfect for skiing, shopping or relaxing
- Feature:The Blizzard restaurant serves market-fresh modern cuisine
- Rooms:70 rooms & suites
- Location:Val d'Isère ,
- Star rating:5 Star
- Nearest airport:Geneva International
Location and transfer
Located two hours from Chambery Airport and three hours from Geneva International Airport.
The hotel has 47 rooms, 17 suites and 6 apartments all decorated in a modern yet cosy Alpine style. All rooms have a TV and telephone, as well as a daily maid service.
- Facilities: Warmly welcoming rooms with a view of either the village or the mountains
- Facilities: Spacious fireside suites, each is unique with it's own special atmosphere, perfect for families
There are a number of two-bedroom apartments suitable for families, and younger children can be accommodated in bunk beds. There is a children's menu available from 7pm, plus babysitting on request, at an additional charge.
Health & Fitness
In addition to the large outdoor pool and hot tub, plus sauna, Hammam, massage and fitness area, the Clarins Studio offers a range of luxury beauty treatments.
Le Blizzard is just a short walk away from the nursery slopes and the Solaise Express lift. The Val d'Isère ski region is very popular amongst all skiers - from beginners to advanced. The resort's vital statistics are as follows: In total there are eighty-one slopes including 15 green runs, 32 blue runs, 21 red runs and 13 black runs - so plenty of choice for everyone. To get there, jump on one of fifty ski lifts, there are 22 drag lifts, 21 chair lifts and 5 gondolas. Extra perks include a weekly market every Monday where you can purchase delicious cheeses and meat. Alternatively, use the local supermarkets and they'll save you the hassle and deliver groceries to your door.