- Type:Boutique Hotel
- Summary:Charming countryside estate in a beautiful, remote location
- Feature:The heated outdoor swimming pool overlooks the valley
- Rooms:11 rooms & suites
- Location:Salta City ,
- Nearest airport:Martin Miguel de Guemes Salta Airport
Location and transfer
20 minutes from Martin Miguel de Guemes Salta Airport by car transfer.
The main house is rustic, cosy and homely and comprises a library, gorgeous dining room and various sitting rooms furnished with colourful blankets, wooden shutters at the windows, slate floors, clay pots filled with cactii and open fireplaces.
Guest rooms and suites boast air-conditioning, wi-fi, a safe an en suite bathroom and maid service.
- Room View: Park views
- Facilities: Located in the main lodge and decorated in neutral shades of ivory and chocolate, these charming, rustic-style guest rooms are intimate and pristine, with en suite bathrooms, whitewashed walls, cooling tiled floors and shuttered windows. There are no televisions in the Standard Rooms, which preserves the tranquillity in the main lodge, but there is wi-fi internet access.
- Room View: Andes Mountains views
- Facilities: Located in a separate residence, the Junior Suites are rustically styled in neutral shades and boast king-size canopied beds (or twin beds) and integrated lounge areas in the bedrooms, separate bathrooms with custom toiletries and private terraces facing the mountains. These guest suites have the benefit of satellite televisions and mini-bars.
- Room View: Andes Mountains views
- Facilities: These spacious suites are charmingly decorated in shades of white and chocolate, are located in a separate residence away from the main house and boast stone-tiled floors, king-size canopied beds (or twin beds) in the bedrooms, an en suite bathroom with custom toiletries, twin sinks, a walk-in shower and a bath, and a separate lounge with comfortable furnishings. Each one has a flat-screen satellite television, a mini-bar, vases filled with fresh flowers and a private terrace from where spectacular views of the Andes Mountains can be admired.
- Room View: Andes Mountain views
- Facilities: The traditionally styled Higher Rooms are located in the main lodge and in a separate residence. Those located in the main lodge can interconnect with the Suites, making them the perfect accommodation for families or groups of friends. Each one boasts a king-size bed or twin beds.
Gastronomy is an important element of the Argentinean culture and the lodge's native chefs create a fabulous array of regional, homestyle dishes using ingredients harvested from the lodge's vegetable gardens, accompanied by traditional meats - such as lamb, cabrito and llama - cooked in an asado (Argentinean barbecue) style. Lip-smacking, locally produced wines - such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Syrah and Chardonnay - are the perfect thirst-quenchers.
La Table de House of Jasmines:+
- Cuisine: Traditional Argentinean cuisine
- Setting: The lovely dining room is set in a traditional-style building with whitewashed walls, a lofty beamed ceiling, cosy fireplace, sofas, slate floors and expansive terracotta-tiled terraces with lounging furniture.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: No
There are two eighteen-hole golf courses in the vicinity of House of Jasmines, just a kilometre away at Del Jockey Club de Salta, measuring 6,760 yards (71 strokes) for gentlemen and 5,863 yards (74 strokes) for ladies.
Health & Fitness
The small but well-appointed Charme Spa provides a variety of treatments and luxury facilities, including a dry sauna, hammam, three treatment rooms and two relaxation spaces. Minerals and herbs are sourced from the Salta Province, while in the summer, massage treatments can be taken at the outdoor gazebo next to the swimming pool – with beautiful views across the Andes ensuring an unforgettable experience.
Guests are encouraged to do as they wish, so service, albeit impeccable, is demure and unimposing and there's a number of activities available, such as mountain-biking, cookery classes, winery tours - even trekking with llamas!