- Type:Luxury Private Villa
- Style:Total Seclusion
- Child policy:Family with Children under 12 allowed
- Summary:Colonial-style villa with a swimming pool and beach access
- Top feature:Fabulous location close to lots of leisure facilities
- Rooms:4 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 guests
- Location:Mustique ,
St Vincent and The Grenadines
- Nearest airport:Mustique Island Airport
Location and transfer
5 minutes from Mustique Island Airport.
Jacaranda offers four bedrooms sleeping up to eight guests. An additional room, ideal for children or a Nanny, is available, upon request. The main entrance leads towards the kitchen, dining room, media room and living room, which has an open-front looking across the terrace towards the garden and freshwater swimming pool. There are two guest room gazebos either side of the living room and a third guest gazebo a little further away, in the garden. The fourth bedroom is within the main house, next to the children's playroom.
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: With king-size bed and en suite bathroom comprising shower, bath tub, bidet and double vanity.
- Room View: Pool views
- Facilities: With queen-size bed and en suite bathroom featuring double vanity sinks, shower and bath tub.
- Room View: Pool views
- Facilities: This room has twin beds which can also be made into a king-size bed. There's an en suite bathroom with shower, bath tub and double vanity sinks.
- Room View: Various views
- Facilities: This room is inside the main house and features twin beds which can be made into one king-size bed if necessary. The en suite bathroom boasts double vanity sinks, shower and bath tub.
Dine informally in one of the al fresco gazebos or more formally in the dining room. The Chef is on-hand to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner, having discussed your culinary options with you and the villa staff will shop for products accordingly. There's a local island grocery store and fish market nearby.
External facilities at the villa
Outdoors, the 11m-long swimming pool is flanked by sun loungers, a pool bar, alfresco gazebos and simple water sports equipment for the children. Jacaranda is also just steps away from the beach, offering swathes of soft, pearly-white sand and crystal-clear waters for guests to enjoy. Additionally, the villa provides a Suzuki Jeep and a Kawasaki Mule for guests to use during their stay.
Villa staff details
The villa has a staff of six, including a Chef.
Children are welcome at Jacaranda and there are floats and water sports equipment for them to enjoy. Additionally, there is an entertainment room in the villa with a television and a DVD player. Additional accommodation for children and for a Nanny is available, on request.
There are plenty of activities beyond the resort, including an equestrian centre and tennis courts.