- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:An eco-conscious luxury resort on incredible Saadiyat Island
- Feature:A huge spa and gym from renowned brand Bodyism
- Rooms:285 rooms & suites
- Location:Abu Dhabi
- Nearest airport:Abu Dhabi Airport
Location and transfer
Saadiyat Island, approximately 25 minutes by private car transfer from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Complete with minimalist furnishings, contemporary marine-themed decor and beautiful outdoor spaces, each of the luxurious rooms and suites feature air-conditioning, mini-bars, capsule coffee machines, bathrobes and slippers, flat-screen televisions with international channels and DVD players, and iPhone docking stations. Bathrooms feature separate bath tubs and showers, as well as twin vanities and premium toiletries. Offering the ultimate luxury experience, suites benefit from butler service.
Ocean Deluxe Room:+
- Rooms: 163
- Size: 46-50m²
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: Floor-to-ceiling windows and a furnished balcony overlook sea views. Choose from either a king bed or plush twin beds.
Ocean Terrace Room:+
- Rooms: 24
- Size: 46-50m²
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: This lovely room is located on the ground floor and featuring a terrace surrounded by gardens that lead to the beach.
- Rooms: 20
- Size: 80m²
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: Boasting a large, luxurious living room and either one or two bedrooms, the Family Suite enjoys views over the Arabian Gulf.
- Rooms: 20
- Size: 88m²
- Room View: Garden and sea views
- Facilities: Choose from one or two bedrooms in this beautiful suite, also flaunting large living rooms and views over the picturesque garden and sea.
Panoramic Ocean Suite:+
- Rooms: 28
- Size: 90m²
- Room View: Beach views
- Facilities: The closest accommodation option to the beach, this suite features one stunning bedroom with a king bedroom and a lounge area with bi-fold doors. A panoramic balcony overlooks the Arabian Gulf. There is also the possibility to interconnect with a second twin bedroom.
Al Ain Suite:+
- Rooms: 4
- Size: 169m²
- Room View: Panoramic sea views
- Facilities: This stunning white marble suite houses two king-size bedrooms and a beautiful living room with floor-to-ceiling windows. The sea views are incredible, best enjoyed from the private balcony.
Abu Dhabi Suite:+
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 306m²
- Room View: Panoramic sea and beach views
- Facilities: Located on the top floor, this incredible suite boasts truly breathtaking panoramas over the Arabian Gulf. Accessed by a private elevator and entrance, it features two luxurious bedrooms and a grand living room.
- Room View: Beach and sea views
- Facilities: For a little more privacy on your luxury Abu Dhabi escape, eight duplex villas offer two, three or four bedrooms, as well as their own private pools and private spa treatment room.
Choose from five unique eateries. Mare Mare serves authentic, home-cooked Italian cuisine beside the pool, while White delivers an international culinary journey in an interactive East meets West buffet. For Arabic grills and tasty mezzes, Tean is a Levantine-inspired restaurant just steps from the Arabian Gulf. Majlis Saadiyat serves light refreshments overlooking the ocean, while The Lounge is the perfect place to spend evenings sampling European dishes or sipping cocktails on the rooftop terrace. Vegetarian menus are available in each restaurant, while Mare Mare and Tean offer menus for children. Guests staying on a half board basis can dine in the White restaurant.
Located directly on 9km of sweeping soft white sands lapped by the warm turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island is a great choice for your luxury beach escape. So as not to disturb the delicate ecosytems and marine life, a range of non-motorised watersports is yours to choose from, while the ultra-comfortable sun loungers are perfect for soaking up the Arabian sunshine.
Paradise for golf lovers, the resort is located less than ten minutes by road from the incredible Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, designed by golfing legend Gary Player. The unique course enjoys sensational sea views and has been built with sensitivity to the surrounding natural environment, featuring a range of grass species and trees that are often visited by an array of island wildlife.
Health & Fitness
Surrounding a beautiful Moroccan Hammam, the fabulous spa stretches over 2,700m², featuring 15 spacious treatment rooms, a sauna, stream room, hydropool, salt room, cold plunge pool and experience showers. A menu of rejuvenating therapies use products from renowned brands Subtle Energies, Biologique, Recherche, 111SKIN and Hammamii. For a romantic spa experience for two, the VIP Deluxe Spa Suite features private changing rooms and spa facilities. There is also a super-luxe gym from exclusive wellness brand Bodyism, offering bespoke fitness consultations, nutritional advice, al fresco yoga, Bodyism-approved food in the restaurants and more.