- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:The hotel enjoys a wonderful central location
- Feature:Enjoy a treatment in the hotel's excellent spa
- Rooms:90 rooms & 100 suites
- Location:Paris ,
- Star rating:5 Star Palace
- Nearest airport:Charles de Gaulle Airport
Location and transfer
45 minutes from Charles De Gaulle Airport.
All rooms and suites feature air-conditioning, a mini-bar, television, DVD/CD player, wi-fi internet connection and twice daily maid service.
Superior Room :+
- Rooms: 20
- Size: 430 sq feet
- Room View: Flower filled courtyard
- Facilities: Le Bristol's superior rooms are among the largest in Paris, measuring and offering a secluded atmosphere with comfort and elegance. Opening onto the flower filled courtyard, each room is uniquely designed, featuring antique prints, Louis XV and Louis XVI style furniture and Canovas, Frey and Colefax fabrics in soft tones. The rooms also include a large bathroom equipped with double washbasin, bidet and separate shower. Some have been specially adapted to meet the needs of guests with disabilities.
- Rooms: 47
- Size: 485 sq feet
- Room View: Courtyard or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore views
- Facilities: The Deluxe rooms overlook the beautiful 13,000 sq foot French style gardens, the hotel’s flower filled courtyard and the famous Rue de Faubourg Saint Honore, where prestigious French luxury shops can be found. Each room is uniquely decorated and features Louis XV and Louis XVI style furniture and antique prints. The rooms also include a large bathroom equipped with double washbasin, bidet and separate shower. For additional space deluxe rooms can be connected to one another.
- Rooms: 25
- Size: 540 sq feet
- Room View: Rue de Fauborge Sainte Honore view
- Facilities: The Prestige Rooms are the most spacious rooms at Le Bristol. Bright, they offer a pleasant view over the hotels flower filled courtyard or the sophisticated Rue de Fauborge Sainte Honore. Richly decorated with quintessential Parisian style Louis XV and Louis XVI style furniture, each features a comfortable sitting area and large bathroom with double washbasins, bidet, and separate shower. Every room in uniquely designed with custom made fabrics including toile de jouy and floral or shimmering prints.
- Rooms: 40
- Size: 590 sq feet
- Room View: Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore views
- Facilities: Junior suites feature the space and charm found in classic Parisian decor: Louis XV and Louis XVI style sitting rooms, original paintings... Guests will find that the Junior suites are their own private boudoir in Paris. The Suites include bathrooms with double washbasin, bidet, separate shower and views of the magnificent 13,000 sq foot French style gardens, the famous Rue De Fauborge Sainte Honore, or the hotels flower filled courtyard. Junior suites can be connected to one another for additional space.
Deluxe Junior Suites:+
- Rooms: 10
- Size: 800 sq foot
- Room View: Flower filled courtyard, the glass dome of the Winter restaurant or the famous Rue de Fauborge Sainte Honore view
- Facilities: Junior Deluxe Suites off the elegance of an 800 sq foot Paris apartment with a separate sitting room, raspberry and ivory coloured Pierre Frey toile de jouy, Manuel Canovas prints and 18th Century French furniture. Created with space and light in mind, the suites offer views of the hotels flower filled courtyard, the glass dome of the Winter restaurant or the famous Rue de Fauborge Sainte Honore. Deluxe Junior Suites also feature large dressing rooms and bathrooms with double washbasins, bidet and separate shower.
- Rooms: 16
- Size: 970 sq foot
- Room View: French style gardens or flower filled courtyard view
- Facilities: Deluxe Suites offer a setting immersed in white, honey, lime and garnet, covered with chinz and taffetas made by legendary designers. To offer unrivalled comfort and quite, the Deluxe Suites feature a sitting room with a separate entrance, a large bedroom and views of the magnificent 13,000 sq foot, French style gardens or the hotels flower filled courtyard. The bathroom contains a double washbasin, bidet and separate shower. Deluxe suites may be connected to one another.
Saint-Honoré Suites :+
- Size: 110m²
- Room View: Either the glass dome of the Castellan salon, or, in the case of one of the suites, over Avenue Matignon
- Facilities: Saint-Honoré Suites feature a lounge area, a large bedroom with an antechamber, two bathrooms, each with its own separate shower, a bidet and twin basins. These rooms are suitable for 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 infant. They can be also be joined with two Luxury Rooms to form a 200m² apartment.
Prestige Elysée Suites :+
- Size: 120m²
- Room View: Avenue Matignon or the ultra-chic Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
- Facilities: These suites are south-facing and feature a bedroom, a living room area and two bathrooms both with twin basins, a bidet and a separate shower. These suites are suitable for 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 infant. They can also be joined with three bedrooms (maximum) and converted into a 250m² apartment.
Whether you visit Paris for its world-famous landmarks, romantic strolls along the River Seine or early morning croissants at street-side cafés, it's a city that ticks all the right boxes. Widely regarded as a fashion capital, the discerning shopper will find delight in the glamorous boutiques, high-end designers and trendy shopping boulevards while foodies will revel in the numerous culinary treats. Discover gourmet chocolate shops boasting artisan chocolatiers and shop interiors that resemble anything from contemporary art galleries to vintage sweet shops with wooden display cabinets. For budding chefs, there are scores of cooking schools at your disposal, teaching anything from crème anglaise to coq au vin, or for those who prefer a less hands-on approach there are numerous bistros, bars and restaurants all waiting to be discovered.
A family owned hotel, Le Bristol Paris understands the importance of quality family time, making it their genuine pleasure to welcome adults and children alike to their luxurious hotel and the city of Paris. The glorious kids' club, Le Bristol Paris x Bonpoint, is the latest and most playful Parisian Kids Club. The club is adjoined to Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie, and has been transformed by the two brands’ shared delight in childhood. The stylish play area has Indian tipis for a secret hideaway, huge floral patterned cushions, chalkboard walls, electric car tracks, dolls houses, books and a menagerie of stuffed animals. Everything is ready to welcome the most chic nonsense in the capital!
Health & Fitness
A timeless oasis of serenity away from the vibrant bustle of Paris, The Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie offers a luxurious selection of face and body treatments in eight tranquil treatment rooms, some boasting a private terrace. Each treatment, carried out by world-class therapists, begins with a relaxation session in the Eucalyptus steam room and is concluded with a ginger, lemon and honey infusion for a final boost to the immune system - leaving you revitalised and completely relaxed. Continue your journey of wellness in the ultra-modern fitness centre or the sleek rooftop pool, surrounded by glass and overlooking the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre and le Sacré-Coeur.