- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Prime location at the foot of the Bellevarde Olympic ski run
- Feature:Boasts one of the largest spas in the French Alps
- Rooms:76 rooms & suites
- Location:Val d'Isère ,
- Star rating:5 Star
- Nearest airport:Geneva International Airport
Location and transfer
Located in the French Alps; two hours from Chambery Airport and three hours from Geneva International Airport.
Each of the hotel's four floors have their own identity and distinctive style, choose from: Scandinavian Spirit, whose white washed walls, lazured wood, soft pastels and Gustavian furnishings bring a touch of the Nordic spirit to these delightful rooms. Lodge of the American Great White North - English-style dark wood furnishing, fur, velvet and leather accents, a luxurious spin on the trapper's lodges of the American Great White North. Alpine Chalet's honey tones, cushy carpeting and rustic furnishings, perfectly reflect the traditional Savoyard mountain chalets. Contemporary mountain- loft style featuring bright accents, contemporary furnishings and plenty of open space, consistent with the luxuries of the modern world.
Each of the rooms and suites feature a mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities (available on request), hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, personal safe, flat-screen television, DVD\CD player (available on request), telephone, wi-fi internet access and a twice daily maid service.
Superior Room :+
- Size: 25 square metres
- Room View: The Carats behind the hotel
- Facilities: Featuring twin beds (can be made into one large bed on request), bathrooms with bath and shower and balconies. Some Superior rooms may be connected with a Junior suite.
- Size: 30 square metres
- Room View: Views of the mountain or the old village
- Facilities: Luxury rooms feature a large bed, bathroom with bath and shower and a balcony. These suites enjoy a generous amount of sun throughout the day. Some Luxury rooms can be connected to a Family suite.
- Size: 44 square metres
- Room View: Views of the ski area and the Face de Bellevarde slope
- Facilities: Enjoying a south facing position, these suites feature a separate living room, king-size beds, and bathrooms with whirlpool baths and separate showers and a balcony. A sofa-bed (in some suites) will accommodate a child under 12 years. Junior suites can connected to a Superior, Luxury or Prestige suite.
Prestige Suite :+
- Size: 60 square metres
- Room View: Panoramic views of Val d'Isère and the mountains
- Facilities: Located on the upper floor, this suite features a spacious living room, bedroom with a king-size bed, a large bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower and a balcony. Some suites come with a sliding door between the bedroom and living room and a sofa-bed that will accommodate a child under 12 years. Prestige suites can be connected with a Junior suite.
Family Suite :+
- Size: 60 square metres
- Facilities: Perfectly designed for families, these comfortable suites come with a balcony, living room, master bedroom with en suite bathroom featuring a whirlpool bath and separate shower, a smaller bedroom with two bunk-style beds and another single bed for children (under 12 years) with a shower room en suite. There is an additional sofa-bed in some of the suites. Each family suite is unique and features may vary.
Three restaurants offering Michelin Star à la carte, casual rotisserie and Savoyard mountain specialities by the fire or on the outdoor terrace
- Cuisine: Gastronomy
- Setting: Choose between lunch on the terrace in La Rotisserie, fondue at Le Coin Savoyarde or La Table de l'Ours; awarded a Michelin star.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: No
Excellent children's facilities include a playroom, teenagers' room with PlayStation 3 and babysitting services available on request, payable locally
Health & Fitness
The hotel's Comfort Zone, is one of the largest spas in the French Alps, featuring twelve therapy rooms, a wide selection of beauty, health and massage treatments and an indoor swimming pool.
Val d'Isère is a resort that all strong skiers aspire to visit and is best suited to intermediates and advanced skiers. Together with neighbouring Tignes, Val d'Isère forms the gateway to a wealth of demanding red and black pistes and some of the best and easily lift-accessed off-piste to be found anywhere in the Alps.
The hotel is close to the main Olympique cable car which accesses the mighty Bellevarde slopes. Snow reliability is high and the season lasts until the first weekend of May. There are a number of ski schools, some of which cater for children. There are also facilities for snowboarding, dog-sledding, snowmobiling, snow-shoeing, quad biking, all-terrain karting, paragliding and micro-light trips. Val d'Isère's après-ski is lively with entertainment ranging from bustling bars to discos.