- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Gaze across Central Park and the Manhattan skyline beyond
- Feature:Relax in the incredible 14,500ft² spa
- Rooms:244 rooms & suites
- Location:New York ,
United States of America
- Nearest airport:John F Kennedy Airport
Location and transfer
45 minutes from John F Kennedy International Airport by private car transfer.
All guest rooms and suites have air-conditioning, a mini-bar, tea and coffee-making facilities, a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, a personal safe, satellite flat-screen television, DVD/CD player/phone, iPod/iPhone docking station, wi-fi internet access and a twice-daily maid service.
Central Park View Room:+
- Size: 425ft²
- Room View: Central Park View
- Facilities: These rooms have floor-to-ceiling views of Central Park and Midtown Manhattan.
Hudson River View Suite:+
- Size: 800ft²
- Room View: City views
These one-bedroom suites have a king-size bed and separate living room.
Deluxe Hudson River View Room:+
- Size: 400ft²
- Room View: River and Manhattan views
- Facilities: These guest rooms feature a king-size bed and their layout allows for two walls of windows, creating a floor-to-ceiling vista of the Hudson River and Manhattan.
Premier Central Park View Suite:+
- Size: 820ft²
- Room View: Central Park views
- Facilities: These suites feature a bedroom, separate living room and a guest bathroom. Decor incorporates custom-designed linens by Fili D’oro.
`The city that never sleeps', famous for the Manhattan skyline and its intricate grid of wide streets and avenues, New York has things to do and discover at every turn. The hotel's outstanding Columbus Circle location is close to Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Fifth Avenue shopping, Broadway and Times Square. Shopaholics will, no doubt, head for the exclusive shops along Fifth Avenue, as well as famous department stores such as Bloomingdales and Macy's.
The adventurous can take a helicopter tour and see Manhattan from above, flying over the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge, while no visit would be complete without soaring up to the top of the Empire State Building. Alternatively, take a stroll through Central Park or down to Greenwich Village and enjoy lunch in a streetside cafe. In the evening, see a show on Broadway, dine in one of the countless restaurants or dance the night away at one of the city's famous nightclubs.
Health & Fitness
Located on the 35th floor, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York covers 14,500ft² of space, with floor-to-ceiling windows that afford amazing views. A Mobil Five-Star -rated spa, it offers holistic rejuvenation and relaxation in the form of speciality massages (Thai, maternity and Clearing), facials and speciality vitamin-infused facials, manicure/pedicures, body scrubs and sunless tanning in a setting of complete tranquillity.
Weddings & Honeymoons
The 6000ft², 500-seat Ballroom, overlooking Central Park, is one of Manhattan’s most prestigious and desirable locations for a wedding. Your wedding will be handled with extreme attention-to-detail, with dedicated staff to assist you at every step of the way.
In addition, state-of-the-art technology allows the bride and groom to share the ceremony with guests live or 'on-demand' through a special internet site.