- Type:Villa Resort
- Style:Family / Friends
- Child policy:Family with Children under 12 allowed
- Summary:An exclusive enclave of luxury beachfront properties
- Top feature:A team of dedicated staff to cater to guests’ every need
- Rooms:8 Five Bedroom Villas
- Nearest airport:Grantley Adams International Airport
Location and transfer
40 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport by private transfer.
All residences are impeccably furnished and designed in a contemporary style, yet embrace traditional tropical features such as Barbadian coral stone and wide verandas. Features include air-conditioning, TVs, telephones, amplified mobile phone coverage, state-of-the-art entertainment system, extensive security features and internet access.
All guests have access to a large swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym and a private beach. Attendants are on hand to provide, towels, refreshments and other services on request.
Five Bedroom Villa:+
- Size: 8,000 – 9,500ft²
- Room View: Ocean & Garden Views
- Facilities: Each five bedroom villa features an imposing entrance hall and a grand master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, lavish en-suite bathroom, expansive terrace and seating area. There are 4 further bedrooms, all of which feature king-sized beds, en-suite bathrooms and private balconies or terraces. All of the exquisite marble bathrooms include a double basin, rain shower, massaging hose, jet bathtub and integrated technology.
There is a stunning living and dining area which opens out onto a vast, covered veranda with ample seating and wonderful views. Each residence is fitted with a minimalist, superbly-finished Miele Kitchen featuring a refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, warming drawer, instant hot water dispenser, wine chiller, ice machine, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Accessed via an impressive walkway, there is also a large pavilion and covered veranda, overlooking the gardens and glistening Caribbean Sea, perfect for dining and entertaining.
Guests staying at One Sandy Lane can arrange to have their own private Chef and Butler to provide freshly-prepared food and first class service during their stay. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and drinks are also available on the Sunset Terrace on the property. Just a short walk along the beach is Sandy Lane, where guests can make reservations for dinner at one of the hotel’s fine restaurants, including the signature L’Acajou restaurant and the relaxed Bajan Blue restaurant.
The Sunset Terrace:+
- Cuisine: International
- Setting: The delightful Sunset Terrace is an ideal location to enjoy breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or cocktails. This elegant, poolside venue can be booked for private functions and guests may also order food and drinks to be delivered directly to their villa.
- Dress Code: Casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: No
Villa staff details
Staff available includes: Chef, Butler, Maid, Gardener, Security Guard, Pool Attendants.
When staying at One Sandy Lane, the beach is literally on your doorstep. Guests can swim, sunbathe and enjoy private facilities on the glorious sandy beach, including towels and refreshments.
There are several championship golf courses in close proximity to the residences including the world-renowned Tom-Fazio-designed Country Club course, the Old Nine course and the Royal Westmoreland’s course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. Golfing enthusiasts of all abilities will enjoy top-class facilities and stunning Caribbean views.
Health & Fitness
One Sandy Lane boasts its own state-of-the-art gym with the latest multimedia technology and Technogym equipment, including cardio-vascular machines, free weights and yoga facilities. There is also a relaxing massage room where guests can enjoy private treatments. Personal trainers are available on request.