- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Situated in one of Melbourne's most historic areas
- Feature:Relax in the hotel's Lounge and pretty gardens
- Rooms:240 rooms & suites
- Location:Melbourne ,
- Nearest airport:Melbourne International Airport
Location and transfer
30 minutes from Melbourne Airport by car transfer. NB: Visas are required for Australia.
The guest rooms and suites are the largest in the city and offer a sense of comfort and luxury - boasting rich, wood panelling, walk-in dressing rooms, marble bathrooms with double vanity units, deep-soaking marble baths and walk-in showers. Features in each guest room include a king-size bed, hairdryer, Nespresso coffee machine and complimentary capsules, telephones, a clock radio, high-speed internet access, iPod docking station, air-conditioning, a safe, an iron and ironing board, mini-bar and cable/satellite flat-screen television. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Park King or Twin Room:+
- Size: 48m²
- Room View: Park views
- Facilities: Enjoy a haven of luxury amidst the bustle of historic Melbourne, featuring panelled walls, a lounge area with an armchair and table, a work desk, large picture windows and rich furnishings with a hint of Art Deco.
Spa King Room:+
- Size: 48m²
- Room View: Various views
- Facilities: Enjoy a refined suite offering open-plan, Art Deco-inspired decor, including a plush king-size bed, lounge chair with ottoman and a generous work area. Additionally, these guest rooms offer a jetted spa bath with inset television.
Club Deluxe King:+
- Size: 60m²
- Room View: Cathedral, garden or city views
- Facilities: These lovely, spacious guest rooms are located on a Club floor with a private Concierge and offer access to an exclusive lounge serving cocktails and Continental breakfasts. Rollaway beds for children are available on request. Each room features large picture windows, a lounge area with sofas and a coffee table, plus a work desk.
- Size: 120m²
- Facilities: These expansive suites offer a king-size en suite bedroom, a separate lounge with comfortable seating and a fireplace, a formal dining area for up to four guests and a study area with high-speed internet access. Additionally, rollaway beds and cribs can be provided, on request, for those guests travelling as a family. Continenta breakfast is included and guests have access to the exclusive Club lounge, serving cocktails.
Park Hyatt Melbourne boasts one acclaimed restaurant and a tea lounge, perfect for Afternoon Tea and a light snack while watching the world go by. Room service is available 24 hours a day, for those who wish to dine in the privacy of their guest room or suite.
Radii Restaurant and Bar:+
- Cuisine: Modern European Cuisine
- Setting: Radii Restaurant and Bar is famed in Melbourne circles for its creative and contemporary cuisine, serving Modern European fare. In the lower levels of this mezzanine-style restaurant, the circular Radii Bar is the perfect place to unwind with a cocktail.
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: Yes
Australia's second-largest metropolis is known around the world for the Melbourne Cup horse race, the Australia Open Tennis grand slam, the test cricket in the summer and the good things in life. Victorian architecture and trams contrast with modern glass-constructed skyscrapers. For a superbly indulgent treat, visit Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar - it's quite an event in Melbourne. The bar and restaurant adds stylish graphics, sophistication and total 'over-the-topness' to the humble chocolate product. Dine on various chocolate meals, including chocolate pizza and chocolate soufflés, alongside heavenly hot chocolate drinks. It's a new chocolate culture, but not one for savoury-lovers!
Health & Fitness
Enjoy the quintessential pampering experience at the hotel's Day Spa, where health and beauty treatments are of the highest quality, given by the hands of consummate professionals. A variety of treatments are available in the seven comfortable treatment rooms, including body and facial treatments, massages, manicures, pedicures and lifestyle consultations.
Do try Afternoon Tea at the hotel's decadent Tea Lounge, which boasts lovely views over Trilogy Gardens. Treats include petit desserts, finger sandwiches and freshly baked scones with jam and chantilly cream.
Weddings & Honeymoons
When you choose Park Hyatt Melbourne to celebrate the most important day of your life, a Wedding Co-ordinator will devote herself to designing a day that perfectly reflects you and your love, ensuring that sumptuous cuisine, exquisite linens and elegant flower arrangements will delight your guests as much as they will you. Let Park Hyatt Melbourne co-ordinate the day's events, allowing you to relax and enjoy your special day.