- Summary:Taj Safari Lodge based in Panna National Park
- Feature:The guest areas are invitingly cosy and welcoming
- Rooms:12 stone cottages
- Location:Madhya Pradesh ,
- Nearest airport:Khajuraho Airport
Location and transfer
1 hour from Khajuraho Airport by car transfer. NB: Visas are required for India.
Pashan Garh means 'stone house' and the lovely guest accommodation here is reflective of the phrase, being inspired by the stone dwellings that are so prevalent in this part of India to create the feel of a summer pavilion, with airy interiors in stylish colour collaborations of creams, browns and ebony. These twelve, dry-packed stone cottages are spread out along a small stream at thirty-five-metre intervals, amongst 190 acres of private jungle, ensuring a great deal of peace and quiet. Each one has a private stone veranda furnished with a comfortable day-bed, a spacious bedroom and lounge area, luxurious bathroom with a huge central shower and twin sinks, plus air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a safe, mini-bar, telephone and a hairdryer. Additionally, there's a swimming pool, dining room, library, safari shop and lounge. A complimentary laundry service is also available.
- Room View: Forest views
- Facilities: Each stone cottage features flagstone floors, dry-stone walls, chocolate linens and black silks, creating a cool, contemporary interior. There is also a bathroom with shower and a spacious furnished stone veranda to observe the forest and waterhole views from.
Traditional Indian specialities are prepared by expert Chefs in the open, interactive kitchen. A traditional bush dinner - set up around an ox cart (known as Palanquin dining) - is also available.
Taj Hotels &Beyond present a unique opportunity; searching for one of the world's most majestic animals, the tiger, travelling either by Jeep or elephant-back amidst the beautiful surroundings of some of India's National Parks. Each of the three lodges we offer (Pashan Garh, Banjaar Tola and Baghvan Pench Jungle Lodge) can be enjoyed as an additional element to your India itinerary. Alternatively, they can be combined to offer an unparallel experience of the natural world.