- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Explore the area's wealth of natural beauty
- Feature:Lavish amenities include rainforest showers
- Rooms:54 villas
- Location:Krabi ,
- Nearest airport:Krabi Airport
Location and transfer
45 minutes from Krabi Airport or 1 hour, 30 minutes from Phuket Airport - both by private car transfer.
All guest villas and suites feature air-conditioning, a mini-bar, tea and coffee-making facilities, a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, a personal safe, flat-screen television, DVD/CD player, telephone, iPod/iPhone docking station, wi-fi internet access, a twice-daily maid service and a 24-hour butler service.
- Room View: Tropical garden views
- Facilities: Reserve Pavilions boast floor-to-ceiling windows and bright bathrooms, each with an oval-shaped bath. Outdoors, there is a spacious veranda with an outdoor bath and lounging beds.
- Room View: Ocean views
- Facilities: Ocean Pavilions boast floor-to-ceiling windows and bright bathrooms featuring a sensuous orchid-shaped bath. Outdoors, there is a sun deck overlooking the sea.
Health & Fitness
The spa features a wellness studio, relaxation areas, treatment rooms designed for couples and single guests, and even a VIP treatment area with a private outside entrance.
As well as ESPA spa treatments, the spa also offers a programme of wellbeing journeys in the form of five-day retreats designed to help bring out your inner beauty. Choose from Raw Food, Passion Mapping, Mind-Body Guidance or Crystal Sound Healing. Each is hosted by an expert in bliss, healing and health, and is personalised to your individual needs.
Ask about cookery classes, Thai batik painting, climbing the 1, 237 steps to the top of a mountain to see the giant Buddha statue, or where the best beauty spots are - such as beaches and forests with hidden caves and waterfalls. The complimentary boat shuttle service to nearby Hong Island is also a must-do, as it boasts a truly stunning beach which is perfect for chilling out with a good book.