- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Excellent location offering easy access to many attractions
- Feature:Sumptuous treatments abound at Raffles Amrita Spa
- Rooms:327 rooms & suites
- Location:Phnom Penh ,
- Nearest airport:Phnom Penh Airport
Location and transfer
20 minutes from Phnom Penh Airport by private car transfer.
All guest rooms and suites are air-conditioned and have flat-screen cable televisions, DVD/CD players, telephones, internet wi-fi access, mini-bars, working desks, tea and coffee-making facilities, safes and a daily maid service. Guests staying in a Landmark Room or Landmark Suite have the benefit of butler service.
- Rooms: 32
- Size: 32m²
- Facilities: These delightful guest rooms feature classic Art Deco styling, reminiscent of the Golden Age of Travel, and are located in the main building of the hotel. Many have a private balcony, while all boast bathrooms with claw-foot baths, separate showers and signature Raffles amenities.
- Rooms: 101
- Size: 33m²
- Room View: Tropical garden or swimming pool views
- Facilities: These beautiful, newly renovated guest rooms are elegant and perfectly befitting of this historic hotel. Each one has a balcony and bathroom with a claw-foot bath, separate shower, silk bathrobes and signature Raffles amenities.
- Rooms: 15
- Size: 66m²
- Facilities: The newly refurbished Executive Suites are stylishly decorated and boast large bedrooms, separate lounges, private balconies and kitchenettes. Bathrooms feature separate baths and showers, silk bathrobes and signature Raffles amenities.
- Rooms: 5
- Size: 140m²
- Facilities: These spacious guest suites each feature a main bedroom with a sleigh bed and a guest bedroom with twin beds, a separate lounge decorated with original antiques and artwork, a private balcony and bathrooms with claw-footed baths and separate showers.
There are two main restaurants and a selection of bars and venues in which to enjoy casual cuisine, Afternoon Tea and cocktails.
Restaurant Le Royal:+
- Cuisine: French and Khmer fine dining cuisine
- Setting: An elegant dining room setting in which to enjoy gourmet lunches and sumptuous dinners accompanied by a pianist.
- Dress Code: Smart
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: Yes
- Cuisine: European and Asian buffet and a la carte cuisine
- Setting: Dine al fresco or in the relaxing restaurant, which incorporates wicker armchairs, marble tables and white linen, for an elegant feel.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: No
Children are welcome and the Fun Pool, inspired by ancient royal bathing pools, is great for families.
Health & Fitness
Traditional Khmer elements are incorporated into treatments and therapies from around the world at Raffles Amrita Spa, for a truly immersive experience.