- Type:Villa Resort
- Style:Family / Friends
- Child policy:Family with Children under 12 allowed
- Summary:Spacious accommodation, coupled with resort services
- Top feature:The perfect alternative to a hotel - great for families
- Rooms:Three Bedroom residences sleeping up to 6 guests
- Location:St Peter ,
- Nearest airport:Grantley Adams International Airport
Location and transfer
Download floor plan
50 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport. Historic Speightstown is a five-minute drive away while Holetown, with its shops and restaurants. is a ten-minute drive away.
Each three bedroom beachfront residence comprises approximately 2,700 square feet of space, featuring a Master Bedroom with en suite bathroom and two additional en suite bedrooms. In addition to a spacious living area, there is a fully equipped kitchen, laundry area and a generous terrace complete with terrace dining and a spa pool. Direct beach and swimming pool access, for upper-floor homes, this via a beach lift.
Guests of the Luxury three and five bedroom Penthouses have access to an additional private sun roof terrace and pool.
Beachfront Premium Penthouse:+
- Rooms: 3
- Size: 3,100 sq ft
- Room View: Ocean Views
- Facilities: This top floor home offers true penthouse living. With sweeping views of the beach and the beautiful blends of the Caribbean Sea from the two levels of this spectacular home you will have endless opportunities to soak in the natural beauty of this location. This beachfront penthouse features 3,100 sq ft of beachfront living with three large en-suite bedrooms in addition to the spacious living areas in the home and terrace with outdoor dining, a fully equipped kitchen and laundy area. These penthouses also feature a private roof sun terrace with spa pool
Beachfront 5 Bedroom Penthouse:+
- Rooms: 5
- Size: 6,330 sq. ft
- Room View: Ocean view
- Facilities: This beautiful stylish appointed home has picture postcard views of the beach and Caribbean sea beyond. The large kitchen, living and dining areas look out onto a spacious oceanfront terrace which features a bar, comfortable seating and dining area for eight. The homes roof terrace with pool provides an additional dining area and barbeque, the perfect spot to enjoy tropical Caribbean sunsets!
Beachfront 3 Bedroom Premium Home:+
- Rooms: 3
- Size: 2,700 sq. ft
- Room View: Sea view
The Beachfront 3 bedroom Premium Home offers sweeping views of the coconut trees and the Caribbean Sea beyond. This luxuriously appointed and furnished home offers unrivalled views and features. With 2,7000 sq ft of luxury living and three spacious en-suite bedrooms, a large terrace with outdoor dining and endless views complimenting the private spa pool situated on the same balcony. This home also features a fully equipped kitchen and laundy area.
Beachfront 3 Bedroom Home:+
- Rooms: 3
- Size: 2,700 sq ft
- Room View: Sea view
This 3 bedroom home offers sweeping views of majestic coconut trees, and the Caribbean Sea beyond. This beachfront home is beautifully furnished and features 2,700 sq ft of living space including three spacious en-suite bedrooms, a large terrace and living room, a fully equipped kitchen and laundry area. Enjoy outdoor dining or a soak in the private spa pool on the homes' spacious ocean view terrace.
Your home-from-home can be pre-stocked with provisions ready and waiting for you on arrival.
The Gazebo Bar & Grill serves drinks and simple lunches from 10am to 6.00pm daily, alternatively, Chefs and Cooks are available for hire, at an additional charge.
External facilities at the villa
There is a wide chouce of leisure activities to do at the Resort including the Gazebo Bar & Grill situated near the swimming pool. There is a Fitness Centre fitted with the latest cardio equipment as well as free weights and strength training plus a range of beauty treatments and salon services at the Beauty Salon.For those with an adventurous spirit, there are ocean kayaks, paddle boards and snorkeling equipment on hand. Motorised watersports, scuba diving, surfing, sailing and other water sports can also be arranged.
There is also a private water taxi, which can take guests to surrounding restaurants, beaches and attractions.
Villa staff details
Staff include: Concierge, Housekeeping, Resort Manager, Security, Property maintenance and landscaping team.
Laze under an umbrella on the beautiful white sandy beach at Saint Peter's Bay or soak in the warm ocean. If you're lucky you may observe the Hawksbill and/or Green Turtles laying their eggs on the beach of St Peter's Bay (between May and October). Those of you who wish to experience swimming with turtles, this can be arranged at a private spot close to the property.
Indoor children's centre and specialist children's activity programme
Health & Fitness
Guest have access to both a state-of-the-art gym and a personal training room, fitted with the latest cardio equipment as well as free weights and strength training. Exercise classes such as Pilates and yoga are scheduled from time to time.
For pure relaxation and pampering there is also a Beauty Salon where the professionally trained team will treat guests to a full range of salon services. From hair styling, colouring and makeovers, to facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures.
A private water taxi, takes guests to surrounding beaches, attractions and restaurants including Port St. Charles Yacht Club and (available soon) the gourmet shop and restaurant at Port Ferdinand. We highly recommend arranging a water taxi trip with Reco the boat captain, to swim with the family of turtles close by.