- Type:Ski Chalet
- Summary:Enviable position on the piste in Courchevel 1850
- Feature:An entire floor dedicated to your wellbeing
- Rooms:5 bedrooms
- Location:Courchevel 1850 ,
- Nearest airport:Courcheval
Location and transfer
Approximately 3 hours from Geneva International Airport.
Hairdryer and straighteners, personal bathrobes and slippers in each bedroom and luxury products in the bathroom.
- Facilities: Two bunk beds (one double on bottom) sleeping five guests, a private bathroom with bath/shower and a private balcony
- Facilities: Twin or king size double bed, an en suite bathroom with large walk in shower, dressing room and a private balcony.
- Facilities: Master Bedroom super king size double bed, an en suite bathroom with bath/shower and twin sinks, a private dressing room and a private balcony.
- Facilities: Twin or super king size double with en suite bathroom with large walk- in shower and twin sinks and a private balcony.
- Facilities: King size double bed, an en suite bathroom with large walk in shower and a private balcony.
Feel free to discuss your dining arrangements with the Chef, who will happily cater for any allergies, cultural requirements, likes and dislikes creating menus that can be as bespoke or as casual as you wish them to be, created from seasonal produce sourced from local markets and farms. Your chalet will be stocked with your favourite spirits, Perrier Jouët champagne and an excellent selection of house wines but any particular requests will be accommodated – wine tasting evenings can be arranged on request allowing you to sample both vintage and local wines.
With every detail taken care of, your family ski holiday is sure to be stress free; children are warmly welcomed by Charlie Bear (soft toy) and a personalised kids challenge card ensures one of the most entertaining ski holidays ever – challenges include designing your own pizza, making the best snowman, creating the craziest snow dance ever – the chalet staff are on hand to help the children complete the challenges.
Health & Fitness
In addition to the first-class spa facilities in your chalet which include an entire floor dedicated to guests well being and relaxation featuring a large swimming pool with panoramic views of the valley, a separate Jacuzzi, sauna, Hammam, massage room and a bijou state-of the-art-gym, arrangements can be made with resort therapists to come to the chalet and provide either a yoga or Pilates class or after a day on the slopes a personalised stretching session followed by a deep tissue massage.
Shemshak's fantastic central location means that not only does it enjoys direct access to the extensive ski terrain of the Trois Vallees but guests are also within walking distance of the town of Courchevel 1850 and all its facilities.
Draw on the staff’s local knowledge and let them help you find the perfect instructor, whether you are looking for group ski lessons or private lessons and the ski hire shop will bring any pre-ordered equipment (please discuss with your Travel Consultant at the time of booking) to the chalet so that you can be fitted in the comfort of your own ski room. A dedicated chalet vehicle, with private chauffeur enables you to travel to the slopes with the minimum of fuss with contact wrist bands supplied for children, giving you peace of mind.