- Summary:An unrivalled wilderness experience
- Feature:Private concession with a high concentration of wildlife
- Rooms:15 suites at Lebombo Lodge and 6 suites at Sweni Lodge
- Location:Kruger National Park ,
- Nearest airport:Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
Location and transfer
1 hour, 30 minutes from Johannesburg Airport by light aircraft transfer.
Singita Lebombo Lodge
All fifteen elevated, loft-style one-bedroom suites at Singita Lebombo Lodge have been built into the cliff overlookingN'wanetsi River, with floor-to-ceiling glass walls ensuring spectacular views.
Singita Sweni Lodge
Singita Sweni Lodge features six shaded open-plan, one-bedroom suites on the banks of Sweni River. Offering absolute privacy and exclusivity, each guest suite has a wooden game-viewing deck with a day-bed and an outside shower overlooking the river, whilst the use of African artefacts gives the interiors a classic safari feel.
Singita Lebombo Lodge:+
- Rooms: 15
- Room View: N'wanetsi River views
- Facilities: The contemporary one-bedroom, loft-style suites are constructed of natural materials, such as wood, metal and glass, boast a colour scheme of creams and greens that perfectly complement the lush surroundings, and offer open-plan accommodation featuring bedrooms with lounge areas, en suite bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows and furnished decks offering fabulous views of the river and surrounding landscape.
Singita Sweni Lodge:+
- Rooms: 6
- Room View: Forest and Sweni River views
- Facilities: The six open-plan, loft-style suites at Singita Sweni Lodge feature open-plan accommodation, each one comprising a bedroom, lounge area, en suite bathroom, floor-to-ceiling windows and a furnished deck area, with the interiors offering a palette of brown, khaki-green and cream in materials such as wood, glass, metal and leather.
Expertly prepared dishes of African-Fusion cuisine, created from fresh ingredients, often include the more unusual antelope and ostrich game dishes, accompanied by fine wines from the wine cellar and are served in the elevated open-sided dining rooms, which offer wonderful views of their surrounding areas.
Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Sweni Lodge, making this lodge a great option for families.
Children over 10 years of age are welcome at Singita Lebombo Lodge (younger children can be accommodated if the entire lodge is booked on an exclusive basis). For safety reasons, participation of children in safari activities will be at the discretion of the Guide and families may be required to book a private Land Rover.
A visit to the Singita School of Cooking allows guests to experience Singita's commitment to practicing ‘modern conservation’ - a balance of sophisticated hospitality, wildlife and land preservation, and local community development.
Both lodges are located in a remote private concession with one of the highest concentrations of game in the entire Kruger National Park, making for an unforgettable wilderness experience. The lodges offer twice-daily game-drives with professional Guides and Trackers.