- Type:Luxury Private Villa
- Style:Family / Friends
- Child policy:Family with Children under 12 allowed
- Summary:Beachfront house and cottage
- Top feature:Aviary and gardens create a true tropical paradise
- Rooms:8 bedrooms sleeping up to 6 guests
- Location:St James ,
- Nearest airport:Grantley Adams International Airport
Location and transfer
45 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport by private transfer.
St Helena is a spacious accommodation comprising 8 bedrooms spread across a main house and a smaller cottage, all tastefully decorated and featuring modern amenities. Bedroom features include air-conditioning, ceiling fans, hairdryers, safes, complimentary Wi-Fi, TVs, Sonos sound systems and a twice daily maid service.
The Main House:+
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: The Main House has been meticulously designed and furnished to retain a classic colonial style, with a relaxed vibe. Downstairs, there is a study with books, games, a computer, fax machine and printer and a delightful sitting area with cinema screen TV and surround sound, leading out onto a covered dining terrace.
There are five beautifully-appointed bedrooms, three of which are located on the first floor. These bedrooms all feature King sized beds and en-suite bathrooms and open onto a semi-circular, sea-facing veranda with a bar and lounge area. The master bedroom features a seating area and luxurious canopy bed. The two spacious ground floor bedrooms also boast King sized beds and en-suite bathrooms.
- Room View: Pool and garden views
A welcome addition to St Helena, the cottage is situated within lush gardens overlooking the pool. It offers three spacious bedrooms, two with twin beds and one with a King bed; all with en-suite bathrooms. There is a comfortable living area with TV and DVD player, kitchenette and covered veranda with ample seating for dining alfresco.
St Helena offers a private cook to prepare delicious meals to suit guests’ preferences, including breakfast lunch and dinner. The West Coast offers world-class dining and some of the best restaurants on the island are in close proximity to the property.
Villa staff details
Butler, Cook, Two Maids, Laundress, Gardener.
Barbados boasts some world-class gold courses with lush greenery and stunning views. Guests at St Helena can enjoy a round or two at the nearby prestigious Royal Westmoreland golf course and will receive reduced green fees.
Health & Fitness
Watersports are available on site, including waterskiing and a speedboat equipped with donuts, both of which can be enjoyed by guests for one hour a day at no extra charge.