- Type:Private Island
- Summary:One of only a handful of unspoilt islands in the Med
- Feature:The legendary nightlife of Ibiza is a short boat ride away
- Rooms:5 bedrooms
- Location:Ibiza ,
- Nearest airport:Ibiza Airport
Location and transfer
40 minutes from Ibiza Airport and a boat ride away from Santa Eulalia or Pou d'es Lleo.
Interior: The villa comprises six en suite bedrooms, a spacious living room, dining room and modern kitchen, with modern technology including a SONOS Media-system, internet with wi-fi and LED lighting system.
Exterior: Outdoors, there are extensive terraces and decks, a garden and a large private swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers.
Key Private Island Features: Excellent swimming and diving, yacht mooring and a small jetty in a protected bay. There is also a private helipad.
Staff Included: Island Manager, Housekeeper, Private Cook, kitchen staff, waiter, Captain for tender and watersports and garden and pool maintenance (housed in a separate staff house).
- Room View: panoramic sea views to Ibiza and the sea
- Facilities: Ensuite Master bedroom with separate dressing area and walk-in closet
- Rooms: 5
- Room View: Panoramic sea views to Ibiza and the sea
- Facilities: Five luxury en-suite double suites
A Private Cook will provide a range of delicious cuisine, while the restaurants of Ibiza are ten minutes away by boat.
Tagomago's moorings lie on its west coast providing guests with excellent opportunities for swimming, diving and all types of watersports. There are also a selection of "Toys" on the island including a Mangusta yacht, two Seadoo Jetskis, two ribs and a Boston Whaler 320.
As the whole island is yours to enjoy, children of any age are welcome.