- Type:Villa Resort
- Style:Total Seclusion
- Child policy:Family with Children under 12 allowed
- Summary:A perfect villa for families on Canouan Island
- Top feature:The villa has access to its own little beach
- Rooms:3 bedrooms & a cottage sleeping up to 8 guests
- Location:Canouan ,
St Vincent and The Grenadines
- Nearest airport:Canouan Airstrip
Location and transfer
10 minutes from Canouan Airstrip by car transfer. The grocery store in the village is seven minutes away by car and is just three minutes away, by the golf cart provided, to the resort's facilities.
Entry, via the foyer, leads you directly into the Great Room - the hub of the villa - with its large, sliding doors that open onto the veranda and terrace. There is a spacious and well-appointed kitchen. All bedrooms (situated to the left and right of the Great Room) enjoy en-suite bathrooms, central air-conditioning, ceiling fans and private verandas overlooking the lush landscape of The Grenadines Estate Golf Course and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. The larger, Master Bedroom has a unique 'chimney-style' shower for a deliciously open-air feeling to your bathing. The guests cottage accommodates two more guests. The spacious kitchen comes with stainless steel SMEG appliances an Espresso machine, a coffee-maker, blender, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and a juice-maker. The laundry room and a guest bathroom are conveniently located off the kitchen.
Bedroom One - Master Bedroom:+
- Size: 74.5m2
- Facilities: Along with a private terrace, the Master Bedroom features a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, a double vanity and a personal vanity table with make-up mirror, an office area and a walk-in wardrobe. Amenities include air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, safe, telephone, television, wireless internet access and a mosquito net.
Bedroom Two - Master Bedroom:+
- Size: 42.3m2
- Facilities: The second Master Bedroom features a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, double vanity and a private terrace. Amenities include air-conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, television, wireless internet access and a mosquito net.
- Size: 41m2
- Facilities: The third bedroom features a double bed, bathroom with shower, double vanity and a private terrace. Amenities include air-conditioning, a fan, safe, telephone, television, wireless access and a mosquito net.
- Size: 58m2
- Facilities: Fully self-contained and independent of the main villa, the guest cottage features a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and its own private terrace. Amenities include air-conditioning, a fan, safe, telephone, television, wireless internet access, a mosquito net and a mini-bar.
A daily breakfast is included in the price, if taken in the restaurants only.
External facilities at the villa
The doors of the Great Room lead out onto the large terrace and the infinity-edge pool, which blends into the backdrop of the sea. The villa's own little beach is just steps away.
The villa is two minutes from the closest beach, where there is an excellent lunch and bar service, whilst a host of water-based activities, from sailing, snorkelling and windsurfing, to hyro-biking and pedal boating are available on a complimentary basis.
At the Pirates of Pink Sands Kids' Club (4 to 14-year-olds), there are two play areas equipped with age-appropriate toys and games, whilst a range of outdoor and indoor activities are organised by the trained staff – treasure hunts, nature walks, mask-making and even a Canouan junior version of the Olympic Games. In addition, there is a full-size swimming pool with waterslides, a library, games terrace and culinary counter for cookery classes. Open daily from 8am to 6pm.
Canouan's challenging 18-hole, par 72 golf course, designed by Jim Fazio, offers unparalleled views of the bay. It stretches across sixty acres along the seafront; half of it is built on the flat coastal plain and the other half is carved out of the hillside above the bay and the resort. Golf instruction, carts and rental clubs are available.
Health & Fitness
Canouan Spa’s philosophy takes its inspiration from the ancient Sanskrit legend that promised eternal youth. Renewing and nurturing treatments are administered by a team of highly skilled international Therapists in Hillside Palapas, reached by funicular, or one of the two Grand Palapas positioned over-the-water, their glass-bottom floors offering intimate views of the fish below.
Weddings & Honeymoons
A 17th century church, brought to the island, stone by stone, from England at the end of the last century, is one venue option for your Canouan wedding. It has been lovingly restored and features beautiful murals and stained-glass windows by renowned Italian artist, Costanzo Rovati. Alternatively, weddings can be held on the white sandy beach, against the backdrop of the turquoise sea.
Guests may hold their wedding ceremony, subject to the usual legal requirements and a dedicated Wedding Coordinator will be on-hand to assist at all times.