- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:A modern mountain retreat
- Feature:Spectacular restaurant with wonderful views
- Rooms:273 rooms & suites
- Location:Whistler ,
- Nearest airport:Vancouver Airport
Location and transfer
The hotel is situated approximately 2 hours, 30 minutes from Vancouver International Airport.
- Room View: Mountain View
- Facilities: Featuring the best available views of the surrounding mountains, spacious Premier Rooms feature a cosy wood interior with gas fireplace, and balcony.
Two Bedroom Four Seasons Executive Suite:+
- Room View: Mountains or Courtyard Views
- Facilities: Two Bedroom Four Seasons Executive Suites are perfectly suited for families or guests on long stays. A gas fireplace creates a cosy atmosphere inside, while a balcony offers views of the surrounding mountains or courtyard.
Three Bedroom Residence:+
- Room View: Forest, Valley or Mountain
- Facilities: Three Bedroom Residences are ideal for family holidays and long stays.
Three Bedroom and Den Residence:+
- Room View: Forest, Valley or Mountain views
- Facilities: Three-Bedroom and Den Residences are ideal for family holidays and long stays. Each offers a gas-burning fireplace and panoramic views from private furnished terraces.
Four Seasons Deluxe Executive Suite:+
- Room View: Mountain views
- Facilities: Four Seasons Deluxe Executive Suites are perfectly suited for families and guests on a long stay. Each features a bedroom, a separate living area, a gas fireplace and a balcony.
Four Bedroom and Den Residence:+
- Room View: Forest, Valley or Mountain views
- Facilities: Four Bedroom and Den Residences (some of which are split level) are ideal for groups of friends and/or families. Comfortable residential-style furnishings feature a gas burning fireplace, and there are views of the surrounding forest, valley or mountains from private furnished terraces.
The spectacular restaurant, with its wonderful views, serves mouthwatering cuisine accompanied by a fine wine list.
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Setting: Elegant wood and earthy tones are the decor of the interior which features an open fire, while the outdoor patio offers the option to dine outdoors in the summer months or enjoy smores over the firepit in the winter.
- Dress Code: Casual
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Menu: Yes
Whether yours is just beginning, all grown-up or at any stage in-between, The Four Seasons Resort Whistler and Residences is a wonderful base for children. Young guests are made to feel welcome, and the resourceful Concierge is always close at hand to make reservations for a family dinner, offer suggestions for tomorrow's outing or help arrange a babysitter. Programmes such as 'Kidding Around', which offers fun-filled nights complete with dinner, arts and crafts, movies, games and stories is also available and the Kids' Newsletter has all the latest news from the mountains.
Health & Fitness
The superb spa at The Four Seasons Resort Whistler and Residences comprises fourteen treatment rooms, a hydrotherapy room, massage rooms and two couples’ rooms. Mixing modern comforts with traditional spa treatments, guests can enjoy plasma televisions with eucalyptus steam rooms and invigorating ice-showers. Enjoy the spa's natural ingredients, the clay by example is sourced directly from regional glacial lakes, while sipping flavoursome yet super-healthy smoothies to detox the body by eliminating impurities, all the while surrounded by snow-capped mountain ranges and beautiful glistening snow.
This attractive resort offers some of the most challenging skiing in North America on two linked mountains, Whistler and Blackcomb. Below are the villages of the same name that are linked to make one resort; guests can use the on-site rental shop and have their items delivered to the base of the slopes every day by the hotel’s Ski Concierge. Whistler is proof that purpose-built can be attractive and its pedestrianised centre bulges with shops, restaurants, cinemas and art galleries. The Whistler Blackcomb Ski and Snowboard School caters for all standards of skiers and snowboarders, families and off-piste enthusiasts. There is also a great guiding company - Whistler Blackcomb Mountain Resorts. Whistler Kids provides all day care for children, with pagers for parents. Other activities include cross-country skiing, indoor tennis, zip-trekking, skating, sleigh rides, snowmobiling and snow-shoeing.
Weddings & Honeymoons
Just north of Vancouver, Canada, Whistler offers romantic inspiration for weddings. Four Seasons presents creative cuisine in an intimate ballroom and outdoor courtyard, and wedding celebrations can continue with skiing or being pampered in the spa. From invitations to wedding cakes, floral creations to memorable farewells, Four Seasons simplifies your planning to make your wedding day everything you have ever imagined