- Type:Luxury Private Villa
- Style:Family / Friends
- Child policy:Family with Children under 12 allowed
- Summary:Ideal for a large group of family or friends
- Top feature:The villa boasts an exclusive 30ft pleasure boat
- Rooms:8 bedrooms sleeping up to 16 guests
- Location:St Peter ,
- Nearest airport:Grantley Adams International Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately 15 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport by car transfer and an easy drive from historic Speightstown, with its range of shopping and restaurants.
The Great House is elegant and Colonial in style (a theme that runs throughout the villa), with designer lighting and linens designed by Ralph Lauren. Guest accommodation features air-conditioning, a walk-in shower and an in-room safe. The property also features wi-fi, satellite television and a DVD player.
Sixteen guests can be accommodated in total; in the Main House, with its wraparound terrace, the ground floor comprises an entrance hall, reception rooms, piano room and one en suite bedroom opening onto a cobbled courtyard. On the first floor, there are three en suite bedrooms, each with individual balconies. The four Chattel Houses (garden suites) are split into two pairs; the pink chattels and the blue chattels, which can also interlink. All chattels boast en suite bathrooms and have their own verandas.
Main House: Ground Floor Guest Room:+
- Rooms: 1
- Room View: Courtyard views
- Facilities: This bedroom is the only guest room located on the ground floor and benefits from access to a beautiful courtyard. It also offers an en suite bathroom with luxurious walk-in shower, plus air-conditioning and a safe.
Main House: First Floor Guest Rooms:+
- Rooms: 3
- Room View: Various views
- Facilities: The cool-white colour palette, complemented by delicate furnishings (including luxury Ralph Lauren linens), ensure these guest rooms are extremely elegant. All have en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers and individual balconies, as well as air-conditioning and safes.
- Rooms: 4
- Room View: Various views
- Facilities: The four Chattel Houses follow either a pastel pink or pastel blue colour scheme and are equipped with twin or double beds. Each house has a private veranda and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower, as well as air-conditioning and a bedroom safe.
The villa is fully catered and the ever-changing menu, created by the two Chefs, is fresh and seasonal. Choose from local favourites and popular Barbadian flavours, nutritional options and classic dishes from across the globe, while between meals, there is ice-cream, cookies and sorbet to devour.
External facilities at the villa
There is a Jacuzzi, toddlers' pool, a large swimming pool (measuring 32ft x 16ft, with a depth ranging from 3ft to 5ft), barbecue and a gazebo.
Villa staff details
There's a team of sixteen staff, including a Maid, two Chefs, three Butlers and a Boatman.
The villa is right on the edge of Turtle Beach, where you can sunbathe and swim.
The chattels can be interlinked to create a two-bedroom suite, ideal for a family sharing. Children are very well looked after at The Great House and parents can ask for cots, highchairs, sterilisers and baby monitors. A qualified nanny can also be arranged, on request.
'Big Josh', the villa's exclusive 30ft pleasure boat - complete with bathroom and shower - is available everyday between 9am and 5pm. Take Josh out for snorkelling, fishing and offshore picnics, or allow him to escort you to Bridgetown for boutiques, bars and restaurants. There is even enough room on-board for a whole day's worth of shopping bags.
Trained masseuses, beauty therapists and personal trainers are all available on request.