- Type:Boutique Hotel
- Summary:Caribbean hideaway overlooking a yacht-filled bay
- Feature:Every room comes with its own private veranda or terrace
- Rooms:28 suites & suites
- Location:St Johns ,
- Star rating:5 Star
- Nearest airport:VC Bird International Airport
Location and transfer
Forty minutes from VC Bird International Airport
All rooms have air-conditioning, mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, en-suite shower room, flat-screen television, DVD\CD player, telephone, iPod/iPhone docking station, wi-fi internet access and a twice daily maid service. Suites also have cable television and a personal safe.
- Room View: Beach views
- Facilities: Cabanas are located on the beach, just feet away from the soft, silky sand. Each room has a queen-size bed and is decorated with traditional Caribbean style; with marble tiles and cane furniture. Amenities include a spacious veranda, air conditioning, Internet access and a flat screen television.
Junior Suites :+
- Size: 40m²
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: Overlooking immaculate gardens, these suites are just thirty metres away from the pool. The lower floor boasts spacious verandas whilst those on the upper floor have a balcony. The décor is rich yet inviting with dark mahogany floors, Caribbean features as well as flat screen televisions and Internet access. Connecting rooms are available.
Deluxe Suites :+
- Size: 60m²
- Room View: Garden views
- Facilities: Located on both the ground floor and first floor, these suites have a balcony or veranda. Internally, suites are equipped with flat screen televisions, Internet access, air conditioning and king-size, four-poster beds. There is also a generously-sized bathroom with walk-in shower.
Scuba-diving is available nearby.
The Inn at English Harbour is an adults-only hotel.
The Inn, in partnership with the Cedar Valley 18-hole
championship golf course, offers guests a special golf package that includes complimentary green fees and reduced rates on
other services including cart and club hire.
Guests are entitled to one complimentary round of golf per person per day.
A complimentary water taxi will transport guests into English Harbour and the surrounding coastline. A trip to Nelson’s Dockyard is also worth a visit; so called because in the 18th and 19th century the dock was used as the repair station for British ships and was therefore inhabited by many Naval officers, including the acclaimed Admiral Nelson. Today, the vicinity had been transformed into a restored Georgian tourist attraction, housing the Naval Yard Museum which was formerly the Naval Officers House (Nelson included), and various charming shops and restaurants.