- Summary:The most luxurious gateway to Yosemite National Park
- Feature:Live music at the Bar every weekend evening
- Rooms:99 rooms, parlours & suites and 24 cottages
- Location:Yosemite Park ,
United States of America
- Nearest airport:San Francisco International Airport
Location and transfer
Situated in Yosemite National Park; 4 hours from San Francisco International Airport
Guest rooms are located in the main building and the cottages are set amongst the dog-wood and pine trees. Amenities include hair dryer, flat screen television, refrigerator, telephone, bathtub, pillow-top mattress, laundry service, and iron with ironing board.
- Room View: Various
- Facilities: Adorned in heavy fabrics, warm woods and trimmed with Native American artwork, Standard Rooms offer a cosy and inviting retreat away from the surrounding harsh landscape.
- Room View: Yosemite scenery
- Facilities: Finely appointed rooms and signature views of Yosemite's scenery such as Glacier Point, Half Dome, and Yosemite Falls as well as the hotel lawn and grounds.
- Room View: Yosemite's scenery
- Facilities: A limited number of rooms at The Majestic Yosemite Hotel allow you to enjoy Yosemite's breathtaking views from a balcony or large deck. These balconies are often shared with the adjoining room.
- Rooms: 24
- Room View: Dogwood & Pine trees
- Facilities: Originally built in 1928 but recently remodelled, the cottages now boast new fabrics, furnishings, and fixtures. Oak and cherry wood finishes, bold and cheerful drapery fabric, and a striped broadloom carpet evoke the original hooked rugs that once adorned the floors. In addition to these period touches, there are modern day amenities which include integrated USB port in the nightstands, private bath, air conditioning, flat screen television, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, and a small stone patio.
The award-winning The Majestic Yosemite Hotel with its 34-foot-high beamed ceiling with large sugar pine trestles complement the room’s granite pillars, floor-to-ceiling windows, chandeliers, linen tablecloths, and beautiful china create a magnificent and intimate dining experience.
The Majestic Yosemite Hotel :+
- Cuisine: Californian Cuisine
- Setting: Rich Californian cuisine is complemented by locally grown produce and a superior wine list. Please be aware the dress code is strictly formal at this establishment.
- Dress Code: Smart-formal
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Vegetarian Menu: Yes