- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Enjoy superb service at this family-friendly hotel
- Feature:Outstanding leisure facilities
- Rooms:450 rooms & suites
- Location:Naples ,
United States of America
- Nearest airport:Tampa Airport
Location and transfer
Approximately one hour's drive from Tampa Airport.
All rooms have air-conditioning, mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom amenities, personal safe, flat-screen television, satellite or cable, DVD\CD Player, telephone, iPod/iPhone docking station, wi-fi internet access (charges apply) and a twice daily maid service.
Coastal View Room:+
- Size: 38m²
- Room View: Partial View of the Gulf of Mexico shoreline
- Facilities: Decorated in fresh blue and citrus colours drawn directly from the Gulf of Mexico beaches, the rooms feature one king-size or two double beds, full marble bathroom and a balcony to enjoy the sunset.
Gulf Front Room:+
- Size: 38m²
- Room View: Panoramic side view of the Gulf of Mexico & pool
- Facilities: Dark hard wood and fresh, contemporary elegant fabrics adorn the room. The Gulf front rooms feature king-size bed or two double beds, balcony with table and seating for two to enjoy the oceanfront and sunset views.
Club Level Coastal:+
- Size: 38m²
- Room View: Partial coastline view
- Facilities: One king or two double beds; bathroom with marble vanities, bath-tub/shower. Access to all the luxuries of the Ritz-Carlton Club.
Beach Front Suite:+
- Size: 55m²
- Room View: Gulf of Mexico
- Facilities: Located in the ‘tips of the hotels towers’ the Beach front suites benefit from floor to ceiling windows to admire the sweeping panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico. The Master bedroom has a king-size bed and bathroom with flat screen TV and in the parlour a queen-size sleeper sofa with additional powder room.
- Size: 55m²
- Room View: Panoramic Oceanfront
- Facilities: Located on the exclusive club level of the resort for exclusivity and enhanced views, the Club Suites are elegantly decorated in soft colours inspired by the beach. The king-size master bedroom is connected to the parlor by elegant French doors, which features a queen sized sleeper sofa and access to the private balcony; the perfect location to enjoy the sunset views.
- Size: 73m²
- Room View: Ocean views and centre court
- Facilities: The elegant Terrace Suites, flooded with natural light from the expansive windows feature an oversized terrace with seating for four to enjoy the views of the Gulf of Mexico. The additional power room off the parlor means you don’t need to worry about being disturbed while enjoying the Master bathrooms European inspired Garden soaking tub; your personal little haven of relaxation.
Two Bedroom Royal Suite:+
- Size: 110m²
- Room View: Ocean and pool views
- Facilities: The light and fresh two bedroom, two bathroom Royal Suites are perfect for families and entertaining with an open plan living area featuring a Mahogany dining table set for eight and a wet bar. The expansive windows and doors enhance vistas and natural light and two spacious balconies with views of the Gulf of Mexico and pool complete this magnificent suite.
The Royal Suites connect to Gulf View rooms to make a three bedroom Suite and are also available on the exclusive club floor with dedicated lounge, concierge and continuous culinary offerings throughout the day.
- Size: 165m²
- Room View: Panoramic Oceanfront views from the 'tip of the towers'
- Facilities: The impressive presidential suites are located at the end of each tower on the 14th floor offering three large balconies to enjoy the panoramic views of the white sand beach and the Gulf of Mexico. The grand living room with fireplace, wet bar, 50-inch LCD TV, Bose surround sound system and dining area for eight is the perfect entertainment space. If its relaxation and contemplation you require the private balconies, light and airy bedroom and master bathroom with separate Jacuzzi will not fail to deliver.
The Suites also have access to the exclusive club level lounge with scenic sunset views, warm and cosy library, continuous culinary and beverage offerings throughout the day and dedicated concierge to take care of all your personal needs
The hotel's Nature's Wonders programme offers supervised activities Thursday to Sunday for children aged 5 to 12 years old. The Nature’s Wonders Sanctuary allows children and adults to view creatures such as baby alligators, sharks and iguanas up close in the seven aquariums, and ‘meet’ turtles and starfish in the touch tanks. Interactive learning activities led by resident naturalists include nature walks, boat rides and field trips which bring the Florida ecosystem to life.
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples also offers vue - the ultimate entertainment lounge that features all of the popular interactive virtual-reality games. vue is available exclusively to hotel guests for a nominal daily fee from Thursday to Sunday, 3pm to 9pm.
Furthermore access is granted to the Eye Wonders programme at sister hotel The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, which is open seasonally from November to April. (Reservations are required. Charges apply.) Children get the opportunity to socialise with other children while mum and dad enjoy a round of golf, a day at the spa or relaxing time by the pool.
Tiburón Golf Club, located at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples features two 18-hole championship golf courses designed by the legendary Greg Norman, Franklin Templeton Shootout and the PGA Tour Academy. Marked by the use of stacked sod wall bunkers, coquina sand and no roughs, Tiburón Golf Club offers players of all skill levels a serene setting and an unforgettable experience.
Elevate your game with custom designed TaylorMade clubs. Tiburón Golf Club's new TaylorMade Performance Lab, located at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples, provides golfers of all ages and abilities a state-of-the-art fitting experience that is certain to make every round a great round.
Health & Fitness
The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Naples is an elegant oasis where guests are surrounded and pampered by natural wonders from the garden and the sea. Here, gentle Gulf breezes dance among the cypress, mangrove and palm trees; delicate sand dollars reflect the bounty of ocean; and pelicans, egrets and sea turtles enhance the landscape with beauty and grace.
Inside the Spa's welcoming environs, the only pressure felt is from a luxurious massage. The senses are indulged with botanical herbs, rich minerals and essential oils that come together to create an enticing selection of massages, facials, body treatments and salon services. The rejuvenating and healing waters of the steam rooms, saunas, aqua lounges and an outdoor mineral pool complete the Spa experience.
Weddings & Honeymoons
Whether you're getting married or enjoying a honeymoon, a seasoned team of specialists will work with you to turn your vision into a reality.