- Type:Boutique Hotel
- Summary:An undeniably, supremely luxurious camp
- Feature:Revive or relax at the Raison d'etre Spa
- Rooms:21 Tented Suites
- Location:Jaisalmer ,
- Nearest airport:Jodhpur Airport
Location and transfer
Four hours from Jodhpur Airport by private car transfer.
There are three types of accommodation at The Serai: Tented Suites boast a veranda, drawing room and a spacious air-conditioned bedroom with an en suite bathroom, while the Luxury Tented Suites additionally offer a private walled garden with a sunken plunge pool.
The Royal Suite is distinguished by its additional facilities which include a private spa, outdoor pool and lounge and dining tents.
As an alternative dining venue to The Dining Tent, guests can opt to dine alfresco elsewhere on the estate.
The Dining Tent:+
- Cuisine: Local and Western cuisine
- Setting: Priding itself on an organic and home-grown ethos, The Dining Tent offers the freshest of delicacies from local and global grounds, complemented by a fine selection of spirits and wine.
- Dress Code: Smart/casual
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: No
Health & Fitness
The Raison d’Etre Spa is a place to receive organic, Indian herb and spice treatments aiming to revive and relax, in one of four treatment tents, circling a bush garden.
Whether you wish to tour the kingdom of Jaisalmer, explore the desert astride a camel or the sand dunes on a Jeep safari, The Serai is the perfect base camp and has experienced Guides to accompany each tailor-made trip.