- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:Perfect if you've a passion for superb service and privacy
- Feature:Don't miss the extraordinary weekly Sunday Jazz Brunch
- Rooms:130 rooms & suites
- Location:Miami Beach ,
United States of America
- Nearest airport:Miami International Airport
Location and transfer
Fifteen minutes from Miami International Airport by private car transfer.
The Setai, Miami Beach comprises two buildings, both built on the same foundations of exceptional design. Each guest room and suite has a mini-bar, flat-screen television, internet access, ceiling fan, Bose surround-sound CD/DVD player, an illy espresso coffeemaker, telephone and a twice-daily maid service.
Studio Suite, City View - Art Deco Suites:+
- Size: 54-57m²
- Room View: Collins Avenue and Art Deco architecture
- Facilities: The Asian-style décor and inventive use of space creates a harmony of place and purpose that defines The Setai, Miami Beach. Each suite boasts a king-size bed, Frette linens, Jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower, twin sinks and Roja Parfums toiletries.
Junior Suite - Art Deco Suites:+
- Room View: City or courtyard views
- Facilities: These delightful suites each boast a king-size bed dressed in frette linen and a luxurious en suite bathroom with a black granite Jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower, twin sinks and exclusive toiletries by the iconic London parfumier, Roja Dove.
Two Bedroom Suite - The Ocean Suites:+
- Size: 123-131m²
- Room View: City or ocean views
- Facilities: Spacious and calming, these suites each boast floor-to-ceiling windows, a king-size bed dressed in Frette linens and a sumptuous black granite bsathroom featuring a Jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower, twin sinks and a reange of exclusively designed toiletries by London's legendary perfume creator, Roja Dove. Additional services, such as laundry and dry cleaning, along with state-of-the-art technology, including a Samsung sound bar and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen complete the picture.
Two Bedroom Entertainment Suite - The Ocean Suites:+
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 162m²
- Room View: Atlantic Ocean views
- Facilities: These two speciality suites each comprise a full kitchen, a living room, den with a dining table, a mini-bar, wine cooler and two Master Bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Each bedroom has a king-size bedroom dressed in Frette linens and a gorgeous bathroom featuring a black granite Jacuzzi bath, a walk-in rain shower, twin sinks and luxurious, exclusive toiletries created by the iconic London parfumier, Roja Dove. High-end technology, such as a Samsung sound bar, complete the picture.
The Penthouse Suite - The Ocean Suites:+
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 930m²
- Room View: Atlantic Ocean, Miami Beach and city views
- Facilities: The spectacular, four-bedroom Penthouse Suite occupies the entire fortieth floor of The Ocean Suites building and boasts a large private terrace with swimming pool, lounge area and a Jacuzzi; two Master Suites, each with as king-size bed; a third bedroom with a queen-size bed and a fourth bedroom (the media room), perfect for children and offering twin trundle beds. There are four en suite bedrooms, two with Jacuzzi baths and steam showers, a powder room, double living rooms boasting floor-to-ceiling windows and a music foyer with a Steinway piano. State-of-the-art technology and exclusive toiletries, created by Roja Parfums, just add to the sumptuous experience guests can enjoy when staying in this glamorous suite.
Health & Fitness
The hotel recently completed a beautification and renovation project on their iconic trio of temperature-controlled infinity-edge swimming pools. Recycled Spanish-glass mosaic tiles and imported Italian travertine marble now enhance the area around the swimming pools, whilst the lap pool offers USB connections for guests who wish to plug into their smart phones or listen to their own playlists through underwater speakers.
The oceanfront spa, The Spa at The Setai by THEMAE, offers yoga, personal training and mat Pilates, while the soothing treatments will relax and rejuvenate.
Don't miss the extraordinary Sunday Jazz Brunch, where chefs put together an eclectic collection of cuisines, ranging from American-style breakfast items, along with Italian, French and Indian cuisine, seafood and grilled dishes. Set against the ambience of live jazz music, guests can enjoy complimentary Champagne, Mimosas and Bloody Marys. Bookings are highly recommended as the Sunday Jazz Brunch is extremely popular (charges apply).