- Type:Luxury Hotel
- Summary:A contemporary twist to the St. Regis brand
- Feature:Private terraces make the most of the views
- Rooms:376 rooms & suites
- Location:Abu Dhabi
- Nearest airport:Abu Dhabi Airport
Location and transfer
Twenty minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and ninety minutes from Dubai International Airport.
Rooms and suites feature air-conditioning, king-size or twin beds, private balconies, a refreshment centre, flat-screen television, iPod docking station, complimentary wi-fi, a hairdryer, safe, an iron and ironing board and a spacious bathroom with a freestanding bath and walk-in shower. A 24-hour signature butler service is a feature of all levels of accommodation.
- Size: 55-60 sqare metres
- Room View: Partial seaview, golf view or resort views
- Facilities: These lavishly appointed, residential-style rooms come with their own private balcony and feature king or twin beds, a spacious bathroom with Remide amenities, complimentary wi-fi and a refreshment centre. The signature St. Regis Butler service is available to all guests.
Superior Sea-View Room:+
- Size: 55-60 square metres
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: Featuring individual terraces offering breathtaking views of the turquoise blue ocean and beyond, these rooms feature king or twin beds, a spacious double vanity bathroom with Remdde bath amenities, complimentary wi-fi, a refreshment centre and the signature St. Regis Butler service.
St Regis Suites:+
- Size: 85 square metres
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: Located on a pristine white beach with a private balcony that affords breathtaking views of the ocean, these beautiful suites feature an intimate living area, a spacious bathroom with double vanity units and of course the signature St. Regis Butler service is available for added comfort.
Ocean Suites :+
- Size: l05 square metres
- Room View: Sea views
- Facilities: Bringing the balmy outdoors inside, these delightful suites feature a living room, dining facilities, a spacious bathroom and 25 square metres of private balcony. The signature St. Regis Butler service is also available. Two Bedroom Ocean Suites, with 170 square metres of space, are also available.
- Size: 165 square metres
- Room View: Resort views
- Facilities: There are three distinctive types of luxury Spa Suite to choose from - Thai, Moroccan and Contemporary. Each has been thoughtfully appointed with bespoke interiors and amenities to complement its theme and all come with private treatment rooms and terraces, complemented by generously sized living room and dining area. The spacious bathrooms include a treatment area with Jacuzzi.
- Rooms: 1
- Size: 207m²
This seductive haven surpasses all expectations; beautiful in every way these generously appointed suites come with a lavish living room, dining facilities, two bedrooms and a spacious ocean-view terrace. Enjoy all the comforts of a fine home, along with signature St Regis service and amenities.
Royal Suite :+
- Size: 2,100m²
Perfect for families or groups of friends, the four-bedroom Royal Suite comprises two stately storeys of sumptuous accommodation, including a formal dining room, living room, spa area, cinema room, games room with billiard table, study, open lounge and bar, and a pantry, while outdoors there is a spacious terrace, bar and a swimming pool with Jacuzzi. The Royal Suite is adorned with artwork by
world-renowned artists and features a majestic staircase, chandeliers, a Steinway grand
piano and host of exclusive touches, as well as the services of a dedicated St Regis Butler.
The Nation Riviera Beach Club, located beside a two-hundred-metre stretch of beach, offers recreational facilities including
a swimming pool with a swim-up bar and a Jacuzzi, a snorkelling area with a natural reef, a beach bar and an exercise room overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
The Sandcastle Club is the perfect retreat for little ones aged from 1 to 12 years old. Children aged 4 years old and below must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. An adventurous and enchanting play area, the club is set within a cave-themed space and features indoor and outdoor play areas, a sand pit and an outdoor pool. There is also a family pool and a children's pool with water slide.
Located adjacent to the resort is the renowned Saadiyat Beach Golf Club with its superb par seventy-two, eighteen-hole links golf course designed by the legendary professional golfer, Gary Player. Gently undulating down to the beach, dunes and the Arabian Gulf beyond, the championship-level coastal fairways, bunkers and greens offer a super challenge to golfers of all abilities and are surrounded by palm trees and lakes to add an extra frisson of difficulty to the round. Guests of The St. Regis Saadiyat Beach Resort can request accommodation that skirts around part of the course, providing excellent views of the rounds in play. The Golf Club also boasts a restaurant, golf shop, practice facilities and a golf academy with professional instruction
Health & Fitness
The contemporary Iridium Spa seamlessly blends modern technology and traditional remedies to create a stunning plethora of indulgent treatments, featuring twelve treatment rooms – including one for couples – and a ladies wet area with a Jacuzzi. Guests can choose to book accommodation for the duration of their stay at one of three, individually themed Spa Suites, which will ensure a more private spa experience. Alternatively, for an extra special treat, hotel guests can reserve the suites for their treatments when there aren’t any guests residing in them.
The resort operates a complimentary shuttle service five times daily from to Marina Mall, the Mosque and Yas Island.