- Type:Boutique Hotel
- Summary:Mix peace with pleasure at this contemporary retreat
- Feature:Surrounded on all sides by Lake Titicaca vistas
- Rooms:18 rooms
- Location:Lake Titicaca ,
- Nearest airport:Juliaca Airport
Location and transfer
1 hour, 30 minutes from Juliaca Airport by car transfer.
Each guest room features underfloor heating, a complimentary mini-bar, safe, iPod docking station, a kettle, organic toiletries, telephones and a hairdryer. There are no televisions in the guest rooms, but there is a media room with a television and DVD player.
- Room View: Lake Titicaca views
- Facilities: Dawn Rooms and Dusk Rooms are saturated in natural light from their large picture windows and features include king-size beds, same-room baths (some with additional massage showers), organic toiletries and underfloor heating. Rooms are decorated in local colours, fabrics, indigenous artwork and artefacts, offering every modern facility, minus a television, in order to preserve the peace. King Rooms are more compact and have a partial view of the lake, but choose the popular Corner Room for the most spacious accommodation and spectacular panoramic views of the lake.
The dining room serves an exciting range of Andean cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with dishes including quinoa pancakes and bean gumbo. Much of the produce is sourced from the local region, including fresh trout from the lake and alpaca steak farmed in the highlands. Titilaka Hotel offers room service, from breakfast time until late in the evening, and also has a cocktail hour from 6.30pm to 7.30pm, perfect for a pre-dinner drink.
- Cuisine: Peruvian cuisine
- Setting: The stylish restaurant seats up to twenty-eight guests and boasts floor-to-ceiling views, offering splendid views of the surrounding landscape.
- Children's Menu: No
- Vegetarian Menu: No
Excursions from Titilaka Hotel are personal, relaxed and refreshingly unhurried. Guests can choose from over a dozen unique trips, include village market tours, mountain-biking, coastal drives and visits to nearby communities. A popular choice is to row across Lake Titicaca to Uros Reed Islands - the residents here are exceedingly hospitable (indeed many are related to the hotel staff ) and they will be more than happy to introduce Titilaka guests to local customs and traditions.