- Type:Luxury Private Villa
- Style:Total Seclusion
- Lifestyle:Near The Beach
- Child policy:Family with Children under 12 allowed
- Summary:A secluded, private villa with striking architecture
- Top feature:In close proximity to the beach and sailing lake
- Rooms:5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 guests
- Location:Quinta Do Lago ,
- Nearest airport:Faro International Airport
Location and transfer
20 minutes from Faro International Airport by private car transfer.
The entrance hallway, with its striking floor-to-ceiling window, guides you directly into the living room, which boasts cable television and large French doors opening to the outdoor space. There are three bedrooms on the ground floor, with marble floors throughout. From the main living room, two steps lead up to the open-plan kitchen and dining room, with more French doors leading out to the swimming pool and garden. The kitchen also has steps down to the basement, where you’ll find a laundry room, a separate WC and a games room with table tennis table. A stylish staircase with an elegant metal banister ascends to the first floor, which has two en suite bedrooms and French doors opening onto a terrace that enjoys elevated views across the swimming pool.
Bedroom Overview :+
- Room View: Various views
- Facilities: There are five bedrooms in total; three en suite bedrooms are located on the ground floor and there are two further bedrooms with en suite bathrooms on the first floor. Each bedroom is fresh, bright and spacious; a mix of traditional design combined with modern amenities.
Dine indoors or alfresco on the terrace, with its elevated views across the swimming pool.
External facilities at the villa
Outdoors, the kidney-shaped swimming pool is protected by pine trees and lawns dotted with shrubbery. The pool has an adjoining Jacuzzi and both facilities are close to the main living room and kitchen – perfect if you prefer convenient indoor/outdoor access.
Villa staff details
A maid service is available five days per week.
There is plenty to do in the area, with a beach and a lake on the doorstep. Windsurfing and a sailing school can be found at the lake, while beach restaurants and watersports are all found along the coastline. Tennis courts, an equestrian centre and golf are all nearby.
For groceries, restaurants and entertainment, the town of Almancil is a ten-minute drive away.