- Type:Boutique Hotel
- Summary:Built by Baron Oppenheim in honour of his wife
- Feature:The Spa is situated in the delightful Villa Eugenia
- Rooms:40 rooms & 6 suites
- Location:Florence ,
- Star rating:5 Star Luxe
- Nearest airport:Florence Airport
Location and transfer
30 minutes from Florence Airport by private car.
All rooms and suites feature air-conditioning, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and bathroom amenities, safe, flat-screen television, electronic safe, high-speed Wi-Fi, mini-bar access and twice daily maid service. Suites also feature an iPod/iPhone docking station.
- Rooms: 16
- Room View: Florence and the Florentine hills
- Facilities: These rooms are surrounded by the beautiful parkand have been inspired by famous people who have stayed in Villa Cora such as Princess Eugenia, the wife of Napoleon III who had a great passion for roses. Each room is unique in style with some featuring fabrics with roses on or decor of the bourgeois styles of the late 19th century. Each has a double or twin bed and a marble bathroom with a bath or shower and separate bidet.
- Rooms: 5
- Room View: Florentine monuments and the hills surrounding the city
- Facilities: The Superior rooms offer unique and memorable views of the principal Florentine monuments but also that of the hills that surround the city. Selected furnishings and attention to detail make each room unique and precious to those looking for an exclusive style. Some of rooms also have balconies.
- Rooms: 10
- Room View: Park, Florence and the Florentine hills
- Facilities: Deluxe Rooms are inspired by famous people who have stayed in Villa Cora such as the Japanese Emperor and Princess Eugenia, wife of Napoleon III. They are located on the third floor and each room is unique in style, with a double or twin beds, a marble bathroom - with bath or shower and separate bidet, and a balcony.
- Rooms: 2
- Facilities: Duplex Rooms make use of the high ceilings and a spiral staircase that creates split level areas - a twin bedded room on the upper level with a working area is kept separate from the luxurious bedroom with four poster king-size bed with sitting room. There is also a marble bathroom with bath or shower and separate bidet. Decor reflects the villa's grandeur and features original 19th century frescoed ceilings.
- Rooms: 4
- Room View: Views over the inner park and the Florentine hills
- Facilities: Decor is inspired by famous guests including Eugenia wife of Napoleon III. Junior Suites located on the first floor have original parquet floors and frescoed ceilings with four poster beds, whiel htose on the second floor are rose-theamed boudoirs. Junior Suites on the fourth floor have violet velvet schemes, white and gold hand painted decor and three big windows overlooking the garden. There is a rooftop Eyre with a private lift. All Junior Suites have an office space with desk and sofa, while the marble bathroom offers a bath or shower and separate bidet.
- Rooms: 7
- Room View: Views over the inner park and the Florentine hills.
- Facilities: Suites are located on the first and second floors, and have original parquet floors and frescoed ceilings with four poster beds or rose-themed boudoirs and canopy beds. Each suite has a separate bedroom - with either a double or twin beds - a living room with comfortable sofa and working area, and a marble bathroom with bath or shower and separate bidet.
- Rooms: 1
- Room View: Florentine Hills
- Facilities: The Family Room is located on the third floor of the main Villa and has two spacious rooms. The first is the Master bedroom while the second has two single beds - both with marble bathroom and shower over bath. There is also a panoramic terrace to enjoy the beautiful views of the Florentine hills.
The Family Room can accommodate a maximum of 4 adults, while a cot can be arranged on request.
- Rooms: 1
- Room View: Florence and internal gardens
- Facilities: This prestigious room is dedicated to the Japanese Emperor Akihito that sojourned in Villa Cora in 1982. Located on the "Nobel Floor" occupying the whole facade of the villa. The room also has a small balcony. The Imperial suite boasts beautiful original frescoes, a majestic red velvet four-poster bed. The room also has a living room area with antique furniture. The Imperial Suite also has a second room that is frescoed as well, and has brilliant blue four-poster bed. Both rooms have elegant bathrooms made with Carrara marble and furnished with exclusive beauty products.
Children are welcome; babysitting is available at an additional charge, payable locally.
Health & Fitness
The Spa, situated in the Villa Eugenia, comes with a sauna, steam room, gym and Jacuzzi.