- Type:Villa Resort
- Style:Total Seclusion
- Lifestyle:Near The Beach
- Child policy:Family with Children under 12 allowed
- Summary:Stunning panoramic views of Canouan Island
- Top feature:Elegant indoor/outdoor living - Caribbean style
- Rooms:3 bedrooms and a cottage sleeping up to 8 guests
- Location:Canouan ,
St Vincent and The Grenadines
- Nearest airport:Canouan Airstrip
Location and transfer
10 minutes from Canouan airstrip. The grocery store in the village is seven minutes away by car, while the resort's facilities are three minutes away by your personal golf cart.
From the main entrance, enter the delightful Great Room, with its beautiful views of the turquoise sea. Relax in the air-conditioned lounge or open the huge glass sliding doors to capture the prevailing tropical trade winds. Three steps up from the Great Room is the Master Bedroom, specifically designed to maximise the picturesque scenery of the ocean and The Grenadines Estate Golf Course, it comes with a sizeable walk-through wardrobe and adjacent media room. A few steps down from the Great Room, the two bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms, feature large wardrobes and a private veranda overlooking the lush landscape of the golf course. There is a spacious, well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel SMEG appliances, an Espresso machine, coffee-maker, blender, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and a juice-maker. Located off the kitchen is a laundry room and guest bathroom. Completely independent, the guest cottage comprises a bedroom and bathroom with its own veranda.
Bedroom One - Master Bedroom:+
- Size: 92.3m2
- Facilities: The air-conditioned Master Bedroom features a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower and a double vanity. In addition, there is an office area, a walk-in wardrobe and a private terrace. Amenities include a ceiling fan, safe, telephone, television, wireless internet access and a mosquito net.
Bedroom Two - Master Bedroom:+
- Size: 48m2
- Facilities: The second Master Bedroom, with its king-size bed, additionally has an en-suite bathroom with bath and shower and a double vanity. Amenities include air-conditioning, a fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, television, wireless internet access and a mosquito net.
- Size: 48m2
- Facilities: the third bedroom features a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower and a double vanity. Amenities include air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, television, wireless internet access and a mosquito net.
A daily breakfast is included in the price, if taken in the restaurants only.
External facilities at the villa
Outside, there is an infinity-edge pool offering views of the Caribbean Sea and the beautiful barrier reef, while the outdoor living space features a dining area for up to eight guests, lounge furniture and beach chairs.
Villa staff details
A maid, turndown service and 24-hour property management are included.
The villa is two minutes from the closest beach, which has an excellent lunch and bar service, whilst a host of water-based activities, from sailing, snorkelling and windsurfing, to hydro-biking and pedal boating are available on a complimentary basis.
At the resort's Pirates of Pink Sands Kids' Club (4 to 14-year-olds), there are two play areas equipped with age-appropriate toys and games, whilst a range of outdoor and indoor activities are organised by the trained staff – treasure hunts, nature walks, mask-making and even a Canouan junior version of the Olympic Games. In addition, there is a full-size swimming pool with waterslides, a library, games terrace and a culinary counter for cookery classes. Open daily from 8am to 6pm.
Canouan Resort's challenging 18-hole, par 72 golf course, designed by Jim Fazio, offers unparalleled views of the bay. It stretches across sixty acres along the seafront; half of it is built on the flat coastal plain and the other half is carved out of the hillside above the bay and the resort. Golf instruction, carts and rental clubs are available.
Health & Fitness
Canouan Spa’s philosophy takes its inspiration from the ancient Sanskrit legend that promised eternal youth. Renewing and nurturing treatments are administered by a team of highly skilled international Therapists in Hillside Palapas, reached by funicular, or one of the two Grand Palapas positioned over-the-water, their glass-bottom floors offering intimate views of the fish below. A fully-equipped fitness centre offers a range of classes from yoga to boxing.
Weddings & Honeymoons
A 17th century church, brought to the island stone by stone from England at the end of the last century, is one venue option for your Canouan wedding. It has been lovingly restored and features beautiful murals and stained-glass windows by renowned Italian artist, Costanzo Rovati. Alternatively, weddings can be held on the white sandy beach, against the backdrop of the turquoise sea. Guests can hold their wedding ceremony, subject to the usual legal requirements. A special Wedding Coordinator will be on-hand to assist at all times.