- Type:Luxury Private Villa
- Style:Total Seclusion
- Child policy:Family with Children over 12
- Summary:Contemporary-style villa with panoramic views of the ocean
- Top feature:Fabulous location within walking distance of the beach
- Rooms:3 bedrooms sleeping up to 6 guests
- Location:Mustique ,
St Vincent and The Grenadines
- Nearest airport:Mustique Island Airport
Location and transfer
5 minutes from Mustique Island Airport.
Architect, Paulo Piva, designed Wyler House with lots of panoramic views in mind, as well as beach access and plenty of indoor space. From the entrance, guests cross a small bridge leading over the swimming pool into the combined living/dining area. There are two gazebos on either side of the pool and two bedrooms on either side of the main living area. From here, there's a study, powder room and screened patio, which directs guests into the separate kitchen. The Master Bedroom is upstairs, along with two terraces, an en suite bathroom and a dressing room. One of the key features of this villa is the underground space, comprising an exercise room and media room, located under the main terrace and enjoying underwater views of the swimming pool.
- Room View: Ocean and island views
- Facilities: Located on the upper floor, and boasting its own private balcony, the Master Bedroom features air-conditioning, a king-size bed, dressing room and an en suite bathroom with twin showers and double vanities.
Bedroom Two :+
- Room View: Various views
- Facilities: Bedroom Two is located on the ground floor and comes with air-conditioning and glass sliding doors leading onto a private veranda, a king-size bed, en suite with shower and double vanities and a dressing room.
Bedroom Three :+
- Room View: Various views
- Facilities: Bedroom Three is located on the ground floor and comes with air-conditioning and glass sliding doors leading onto a private veranda, a king-size bed, en suite with shower, double vanities and a dressing room.
Guests may dine indoors or alfresco on the terrace. All food and drink can be pre-ordered and guests can discuss culinary preferences with the staff before or during their stay.
External facilities at the villa
There's a 29m-long swimming pool and shaded decks with sea views for relaxing and dining alfresco. Guests also have use of a Suzuki Jeep and a large Kawasaki Mule, ideal for exploring the island.
Villa staff details
Staff include a Cook, Maid, Butler and Gardener.
Guests have use of two vehicles including one Suzuki Jeep and a large Kawasaki Mule, while beaches are a short walk away and guests are granted access to the facilities offered at Cotton House, such as a spa, fitness centre, café and restaurant, as well as outdoor pursuits such as water sports and horse-riding.